ADVERTISEMENT

Wes Hand

True but not like PV. I live In Eldridge, I know Eldridge and Eastern Bettendorf and PV has all the Big Bucks.🙂
You get it! I know a couple guys from North Scott H.S. Both are middle class Farm boys that love dirt track racing on the weekends.

I almost bought a house in Eldridge 5 years ago but my wife talk me out of the high mortgage payment.. 😁 Nice town. Mostly good people

Reactions: el dub
Stayed out of trouble? Jeff? I don’t believe you lol. He was my wrestling coach down in Tucson. Small world.
Hey Chief, if youre still in contact with Jeff, tell him I said hi. I lost touch with him shortly after high school.

Reactions: Gobblin
I live in the bettendorf school district but work with a fair amount of folks who live in PV.
We’ll be there all weekend for team duals Saturday and 8 man brackets Sunday.

And ORIGINAL Eldridge/Long Grove folks are salt of the earth…. The transplants are a a dime a dozen.

PV is like the rich white kid school of the Quad Cities. Wes is going to be recruiting Bettendorf kids I'm sure. Nothing new for that area
Not the rich white kid schoo! Just as diverse as most iowa HSs. Grest academics!

PV is like the rich white kid school of the Quad Cities. Wes is going to be recruiting Bettendorf kids I'm sure. Nothing new for that area
PV > Bettendorf in sports. Went from little brother to big brother quite a few years ago. Not likely to change anytime soon.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT