ADVERTISEMENT

Whitlock: WNBA will destroy Caitlin

He’s talking about YOU not Whitlock. Who’s the dumbass?
Using a reference of “he” in an article about Whitlock yet you call him a dumbass for coming up with a completely different interpretation than myself or other people. At best it’s a murky reference, at worst we know who the dumbass is.

Not really. I wouldn’t call Whitlock mainstream by any sense of the word. Do you think Deace is main stream?
Don’t have to be “mainstream” to at least heard of. I’m familiar with Steve Deace though not really familiar with his stances. In my opinion if you haven’t at least heard of Whitlock you probably don’t follow sports closely and there is NOTHING wrong with that. And while I might not agree with Whitlock’s total take on this I would not call anybody a “dumbass” for thinking it may be wiser for CC to return to Iowa another year. Because I may not agree with everything Whitlock says I think he’s a pretty smart guy and anything but a “dumbass”.

The WNBA isn't blowing up. CC was a phenom in college because she was so dominant and she was approaching a huge record. She won't be that dominant in the WNBA. Even if she is a star...the WNBA just isn't a draw.

CC should take the offer from Barstool or Big3 make bank and have fun. She'll make more in one year than an entire career of wasted summers playing in half-empty arenas. But her stated dream is to play in the WNBA so she will.
Why not both?

Nor should they take what Stephan A spews as fact. Neither of them should have a mic and camera in front of them.
The difference is that no one on here comes touring SAS for "telling it like it is" and "bringing facts over feelings."

Look in this thread for plenty of examples of praising Jason for pushing back against the radical liberal agenda. Apples and oranges.

The power structure of the NCAA women’s selection committee did not want Caitlin Clark and Iowa to survive to the final, and their surface compliments of Caitlin’s accomplishments hide a deep desire to protect the Black-dominated game of college and professional women’s basketball.

Anyone who thinks a white, heterosexual college superstar will fit in with the WNBA is fooling themselves. They do not want her and have been doing everything they can to tear her down.
Holy shit.

Don’t have to be “mainstream” to at least heard of. I’m familiar with Steve Deace though not really familiar with his stances. In my opinion if you haven’t at least heard of Whitlock you probably don’t follow sports closely and there is NOTHING wrong with that. And while I might not agree with Whitlock’s total take on this I would not call anybody a “dumbass” for thinking it may be wiser for CC to return to Iowa another year. Because I may not agree with everything Whitlock says I think he’s a pretty smart guy and anything but a “dumbass”.
I have more sports knowledge in my pinkie than you have in your pinkie sized brain. I'm familiar with Deace too and he's an absolute moron like you.

Reactions: littlez
I was right. He is a dumbass

I don’t know much about this Whitlock guy. Does anyone else feel like he is a publicity barnacle, attaching himself to Clark’s fame with hot political takes?
Whitlock is a well respected journalist. He has been a commentator and a contributor on many programs. I don't know much about you idiots who are trying to label him just because he pointed out the obvious, but my guess is that he just left you a little butt hurt because you are amongst the leftist liberals.
There have been current WNBA players who have stated virtually the same thing as Whitlock did. The racist liberal lesbians will be coming after the white girl.
My advice is if you don't know much about Jason Whitlock you might want to Google him. But be careful he's a black guy who speaks the no nonsense truth.

Who the hell is Whitlock? Must be a dumbass.

Politics aside. Agendas aside. He doesn’t know Caitlin. She is centered. She will be her own person without influence or persuasion by anyone. She will change the league, the league will not change her.
He ma
Just shut the **** up dude. ****ing Trump cult I swear, the downfall of this country. Time to cut the head off the snake.
I'll pass along your threat to authorities. And get rid of seeing your posts anymore.

Great...now that I don't have to listen to the idiot who is herkhatecy i can go about my day!

Who knew the guy with the FJB avatar would be racist?

Just to take your argument seriously for a second, what happened when Kelsey Plum or Sabrina Ionescu joined the league? They did just fine and led their teams to final appearances, don't believe the Fox News culture war headlines, they're just trying to sell you something.
Exactly. If Sabrina can find success, Clark will certainly. Clark is 10x the player Sabrina is

Whitlock is a well respected journalist. He has been a commentator and a contributor on many programs. I don't know much about you idiots who are trying to label him just because he pointed out the obvious, but my guess is that he just left you a little butt hurt because you are amongst the leftist liberals.
There have been current WNBA players who have stated virtually the same thing as Whitlock did. The racist liberal lesbians will be coming after the white girl.
My advice is if you don't know much about Jason Whitlock you might want to Google him. But be careful he's a black guy who speaks the no nonsense truth.

Lol at well respected journalist.

Got fired from ESPN, got fired from Fox, got fired from Outkick (imagine how big of a nutjob you'd have to be for that to happen), and is now stuck working with Steve Deace and Dick-itch.

Perfection.

Reactions: littlez
Argues she should return for another year, make more millions off NIL and endorsements, then find a role helping Iowa women’s basketball. She is not a fit for the WNBA and its left-leaning culture.

I agree with him.

Caitlin is pretty fast especially dribbling the ball and she has very good dribbling skills. She can jump for rebounds instead of barely getting off the ground like some lesser athletically players.

She has great passing skills which will help her and make her teammates light up.

And her shooting and driving and layup skills are great

I think she will do well

He ma

I'll pass along your threat to authorities. And get rid of seeing your posts anymore.
**** off.
He ma

Oh looky we have a little tattletale. I'm shaking in my boots. Exactly what the Communist party aka the Republican party wants is to rid people of their constitutional rights.

• Haha
Reactions: HIWILLE
Argues she should return for another year, make more millions off NIL and endorsements, then find a role helping Iowa women’s basketball. She is not a fit for the WNBA and its left-leaning culture.

I agree with him.

Of course you do.

Last edited:
He’s for people who don’t watch sports, & only care about politics. It’s all culture wars. He gives headlines to the Breitbart/the Blaze readers so they don’t have to form their own opinion.
And a career sports reporter, so probably a little knowledge of what's going on (I know that's not a requirement for spouting opinion)

Wow, this thread. Guys, the WNBA isn’t the black lesbian mean girls club some of you believe it to be. 😂😂😂.

I do believe there is a lot of jealousy that Caitlin is making way more money than they are and getting unprecedented levels of media attention. They will want to take her down a notch to prove she is no more worthy than they.

Hoping Aaliyah Boston and her Indiana Fever teammates will welcome what Clark brings and help her adjust to a higher level of play. I think Caitlin is pretty likeable so let’s give everyone a chance. She’ll be fine.

Rookie hazing begins? Whitlock may be on to something.
435921687_10230916841814034_4729055220118705813_n.jpg
Pretty sure this is out of context. For one, I think (but could be misremembering) that this was part of advice for all incoming rookies? Second, I am pretty positive her full quote said to give yourself some grace because there will be a transition period.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT