ADVERTISEMENT

‘MAGA movement’ widely unpopular, new poll finds

OK. For argument's sake, let's just go with your provided link for a second. Were the conclusions in the link provided to the people who were polled?
So do we elect a dem who continues open borders, does little to stem crime in the cities, gets the USA into war, creates policies that increase inflation etc. People are fleeing blue states for a reason. They are voting with their feet.

I suspect that’s correct. I think I recall some posts about how the polls are rigged to achieve a result (like Dems are running polls to boost Trump to DeSantis’ detriment).
There was a large article in the WSJ yesterday about how polling has changed and how reliability has declined, regardless of who is conducting the polls.

I am full MAGA - with the ideas. However, I think the problem with Trump is more the way he personally attacks someone that disagrees with him - making people dislike him. But almost everything he did in office (with a few exceptions) I agree with. (I would prefer someone else to run because I think Trump will probably get beat)
As to that article, it was done by two Professors. A little background here - I live in Mesa, AZ near ASU. There was a article a few years back about the profs in some department - I think pyschology or sociology. There were 90-100 profs. 1 was a registered republican and almost all the rest were democrats. What kind of odds do you give that they would scew the results to the left on anything they do?

I am full MAGA - with the ideas. However, I think the problem with Trump is more the way he personally attacks someone that disagrees with him - making people dislike him. But almost everything he did in office (with a few exceptions) I agree with. (I would prefer someone else to run because I think Trump will probably get beat)
As to that article, it was done by two Professors. A little background here - I live in Mesa, AZ near ASU. There was a article a few years back about the profs in some department - I think pyschology or sociology. There were 90-100 profs. 1 was a registered republican and almost all the rest were democrats. What kind of odds do you give that they would scew the results to the left on anything they do?
Ideas? 😆

I wouldn’t put too much stock in this. Still too many GOPers in denial and don’t consider themselves MAGAs. But they’ll still support Trump or are the “had no choice” Trump voters.

trump didn't have enough in 2020 and he'll have even less in 2024. I got a big laugh out of your "had no choice" reference. If trump is the nominee, everyone will have a choice not to vote for the disgraced twice impeached ex president.

trump didn't have enough in 2020 and he'll have even less in 2024. I got a big laugh out of your "had no choice" reference. If trump is the nominee, everyone will have a choice not to vote for the disgraced twice impeached ex president.
You’ve heard the justification here before, right?

Reactions: DFSNOLE
But of course in practice it’s the republicans right here in America making Dems “go away.”

Not so fast. The woke are the masters of canceling people and suppressing free speech. Bill maher won't even get on Twitter because the woke folk are such a threat. Woke folk are a huge threat to free speech and even comedians see this and are reticent to perform at colleges.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT