ADVERTISEMENT

‘MAGA movement’ widely unpopular, new poll finds

I prefer someone other than trump but going in the present trajectory is suicidal.
So is there any Republican you would refuse to vote for or any Democrat you would consider?

What issues are your biggest concerns and how do you think they should be addressed?

Last edited:
So is there any Republican you would refuse to vote for or any Democrat you would consider?

What issues are your biggest concerns and how do you think they should be addressed?
Would take any gop alternative to biden. Would vote for Manchin .

The MAGA movement is a mere shell of itself. Most rational GOP supporters have bailed and what’s left of the MAGA base is just the idiots in our society
MAGA still totally dominates the Republican party, though. That's the big negative consequence of the extreme gerrymandering they've done to hold onto power. Sure, they guarantee a majority, but at the expense of making the primary the defacto general election. And since only the diehard activists vote in primaries, that means any candidate that wants to win has to adopt all extremist MAGA positions or they will be RINOed out of office by their primary opponent.

Last edited:
Reactions: McLovin32
So do we elect a dem who continues open borders, does little to stem crime in the cities, gets the USA into war, creates policies that increase inflation etc. People are fleeing blue states for a reason. They are voting with their feet.
Dude you are so effed in the head.

Reactions: bcherod
Not so fast. The woke are the masters of canceling people and suppressing free speech. Bill maher won't even get on Twitter because the woke folk are such a threat. Woke folk are a huge threat to free speech and even comedians see this and are reticent to perform at colleges.
Please stop. You’ve bought all the talking points.

I would vote Democrat again, but I want a president who has a good chance of living through the next presidential term.

I also want a candidate who can unite our country and act in the best interest of the American people, not in the best interest of corporations or with globalization as the primary goal. Corporate democracy and globalization are a direct path to the fall of America.

Reactions: Ree4
I am full MAGA - with the ideas. However, I think the problem with Trump is more the way he personally attacks someone that disagrees with him - making people dislike him. But almost everything he did in office (with a few exceptions) I agree with. (I would prefer someone else to run because I think Trump will probably get beat)
As to that article, it was done by two Professors. A little background here - I live in Mesa, AZ near ASU. There was a article a few years back about the profs in some department - I think pyschology or sociology. There were 90-100 profs. 1 was a registered republican and almost all the rest were democrats. What kind of odds do you give that they would scew the results to the left on anything they do?
So If I read your response correctly you feel or think that no one is unbiased. And this only goes one way? So registered Republicans can be unbiased but registered democrats cannot?

So do we elect a dem who continues open borders, does little to stem crime in the cities, gets the USA into war, creates policies that increase inflation etc. People are fleeing blue states for a reason. They are voting with their feet.
No… we prob elect Biden again instead of your hypothetical above.

I would vote Democrat again, but I want a president who has a good chance of living through the next presidential term.

I also want a candidate who can unite our country and act in the best interest of the American people, not in the best interest of corporations or with globalization as the primary goal. Corporate democracy and globalization are a direct path to the fall of America.
Corporate America is in bed with Democrats nowadays.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT