ADVERTISEMENT

‘We will continue to fight’: First lady Jill Biden is Vogue’s latest cover star

TL;DR Summary:

First Lady Dr. Jill Biden is featured on the cover of Vogue's August issue as election season begins in the United States. The cover, her second for Vogue, shows her in a cream-colored Ralph Lauren silk tuxedo dress, photographed by Norman Jean Roy. The profile by Maya

Singer was written before President Joe Biden's first debate, shadowing Dr. Biden during April campaign stops in Minnesota.
In the profile, Dr. Biden is depicted as a practical adviser to the president, playing a significant role in both visible and behind-the-scenes changes. Following a shaky debate performance by President Biden, Dr. Biden reaffirmed their commitment to his reelection campaign, stating they "will not let those 90 minutes define the four years he's been president."

Throughout her tenure as First Lady, Dr. Biden has initiated important projects, such as funding research into women's health issues and advocating for educational support during the COVID-19 pandemic. She also supports career flexibility for military spouses.
Dr. Biden emphasizes unity and calm in her speeches and wardrobe choices, often reflecting a practical yet polished style. Her fashion choices frequently spotlight American designers and carry subtle messages, like her "love" jacket at the G7 summit and a "Vote" dress by Christian Siriano.

Despite not always being counted as a key adviser, Dr. Biden is described as President Biden's "gut check and closest confidant," emphasizing the importance of maintaining focus amid political polarization.

not at all saying that joe shd be prez but i fail to see the elder abuse angle. biden will likely get to work the hours he chooses, receive top notch care, and be shielded to the extent necessary.
for instance older as an analogy older bezoz i’m sure works far fewer hours than he did in the same position in his younger days, and it is’s alright.

once i again i’m not advocating for biden to be prez, just think accusing jill of abuse is a bit much. imo.

not at all saying that joe shd be prez but i fail to see the elder abuse angle. biden will likely get to work the hours he chooses, receive top notch care, and be shielded to the extent necessary.
for instance older as an analogy older bezoz i’m sure works far fewer hours than he did in the same position in his younger days, and it is’s alright.

once i again i’m not advocating for biden to be prez, just think accusing jill of abuse is a bit much. imo.

It’s a catchy phrase lemming thing. It’s kind of what a large percentage of the population does.

Reactions: funksouljon
Shame on Jill Biden! She's known for some time Joe's diminished capacity yet has done absolutely nothing to convince him to step down. She is the one person who could stop this. The question should be asked why is she submitting him to such embarrassment and humiliation? Unfortunately, his staying in the race almost guarantees a win for Trump.

Reactions: h-hawk
il_570xN.4915362897_9ki2.jpg

Reactions: Scruddy
I suspect hunter needing Pardon assurance is pushing him to push dad to stay in it. Self preservation tactic, dad's disabilities be damned

Joe could pardon Hunter right now and then step down.
Joe said he wouldn't pardon Hunter. Hunter is counting on Joe to forget that decision.

Hunter to Joe: "Here Dad, just sign this".

Joe: "What is it"?

Hunter: "Just something I need to give to my probation officer".

Joe: "OK"

Joe said he wouldn't pardon Hunter. Hunter is counting on Joe to forget that decision.

Hunter to Joe: "Here Dad, just sign this".

Joe: "What is it"?

Hunter: "Just something I need to give to my probation officer".

Joe: "OK"

You might want to leave your resume with the Babylon Bee

• Haha
Reactions: McLovin32
The left wrote a book on this.
LOL!! Do a simple search of the phrase "Elder Abuse" in this forum. All the usuals (You, RonCuba, Scruddy, Rico, Phenomenally Frantastic, Hexumhawk....) have used it at least once and some several times in the past week. You're all as predictable as you are ideologically impaired. It's like you all share that same single brain cell, which is probably the case.

Reactions: McLovin32
LOL!! Do a simple search of the phrase "Elder Abuse" in this forum. All the usuals (You, RonCuba, Scruddy, Rico, Phenomenally Frantastic, Hexumhawk....) have used it at least once and some several times in the past week. You're all as predictable as you are ideologically impaired. It's like you all share that same single brain cell, which is probably the case.

Weird. I just did a search for that phrase with my username and it came back with no results.

You need to step up your game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT