ADVERTISEMENT

“Could never vote for Tim Walz as our Governor, when he abandoned his fellow soldiers like he did" - Tony Wenzel, retired Platoon Sergeant

LOL

That's just umbilical....
Stephen Amell Wine GIF by nockingpoint

Basically, he is a deserter.

I thought they hung or imprisoned deserters.
The NG is a militia made up of mostly “citizen-soldiers” who agree to serve predetermined periods of time in their local Guard unit. They can choose to “ re-up” or discharge as they decide as their terms of service expire.
Rico, you throw around the “desertion” term like it means “once in the Guard, always in the Guard”…. This is not the case. Walz obviously served his time in service as agreed. Where is “the issue” here?

The NG is a militia made up of mostly “citizen-soldiers” who agree to serve predetermined periods of time in their local Guard unit. They can choose to “ re-up” or discharge as they decide as their terms of service expire.
Rico, you throw around the “desertion” term like it means “once in the Guard, always in the Guard”…. This is not the case. Walz obviously served his time in service as agreed. Where is “the issue” here?
I'll just mail him a yellow feather.

• Haha
Reactions: sober_teacher
According to a bunch of dems on here. Yes you need a college degree to be intelligent. I’ve tried to refute that message many of times and get called stupid or a dumb dumb.

Just one of the posts I mentioned this in.
Post in thread 'Meet the new head of Iowa public schools'
https://iowa.forums.rivals.com/threads/meet-the-new-head-of-iowa-public-schools.441103/post-12042657
You aren't called stupid because you think some people don't need college degrees.

You get called stupid because you post stupid shit constantly.

Hope that clears it up for you.

I guess you should have continued reading a little bit more of that post after my initial comment. I’ll post it for you.

Post in thread 'Meet the new head of Iowa public schools'
https://iowa.forums.rivals.com/threads/meet-the-new-head-of-iowa-public-schools.441103/post-12043056
I saw this:

In my 40+years on this earth I have probably needed much more attention from people in trades than 4 year college graduates.

Now, I'm definitely not one of those people claiming a college degree makes you smarter than those without. Some of the smartest people I know don't have a college degree. But that's not what that was about. It was and is about having experience and/or training in the relative field. It appears you'd be ok with someone showing up to work on your home's wiring who knew nothing about electricity. That seems a dumb way to go, but MAGAts are not the brightest bulbs in the chandelier (see the connection I made there? :cool:).

Reactions: torbee
You aren't called stupid because you think some people don't need college degrees.

Don't you love how more often than not his posts result in him complaining about how he's treated? As if he's some innocent guy that just gets constantly bombarded w/ insults for no reason.

I saw this:

In my 40+years on this earth I have probably needed much more attention from people in trades than 4 year college graduates.

Now, I'm definitely not one of those people claiming a college degree makes you smarter than those without. Some of the smartest people I know don't have a college degree. But that's not what that was about. It was and is about having experience and/or training in the relative field. It appears you'd be ok with someone showing up to work on your home's wiring who knew nothing about electricity. That seems a dumb way to go, but MAGAts are not the brightest bulbs in the chandelier (see the connection I made there? :cool:).
No I don’t see the connection because I was talking about someone going into a trade is just as intelligent as someone getting a 4 year degree and you come back talking about someone wiring my home who knows nothing about electricity.
See the point I’m making there.

I hope to be as cool as you someday and I can call people stupid because I don’t agree with what they say.
Until then I guess I’ll just keep idolizing your awesomeness and huge medulla oblongata

No I don’t see the connection because I was talking about someone going into a trade is just as intelligent as someone getting a 4 year degree and you come back talking about someone wiring my home who knows nothing about electricity.
See the point I’m making there.
So you opposed McKenzie Snow’s appointment as director of the Iowa Department of Education. Yes or no.

I hope to be as cool as you someday and I can call people stupid because I don’t agree with what they say.
Until then I guess I’ll just keep idolizing your awesomeness and huge medulla oblongata
You're already there, buddy!

It’s comical you make fun of Trump and MAGA’s but your to stupid to realize you candidate and your fellow cult members are just as bad as Trump and the MAGA’s.

Ok stupid. Here I’ll give a Kamala response. I know that the word to has more than two different spellings and meanings. I get it too.
Ok stupid or is it moron or maybe stupid moron. BTW you still didn’t translate Biden saying the unvaccinated were going to die for me.
You really are an idiot aren’t you.
It’s pathetic how stupid people are.
I about spit my lunch out when I read that stupid post. I normally have that idiot blocked but for some reason I thought I’d check it out and boy was it great.

I don’t call you stupid because you don’t agree with me.

I call you stupid because you frequently post stupid shit.

The fact you STILL don’t get this is just more in a pile of evidence pointing to your stupidity.

I don’t call you stupid because you don’t agree with me.

I call you stupid because you frequently post stupid shit.

The fact you STILL don’t get this is just more in a pile of evidence pointing to your stupidity.
Once again that’s like your opinion man.
But go ahead keep it up. I know it makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Once again that’s like your opinion man.
But go ahead keep it up. I know it makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
I have no feelings about your stupidity other than a tinge of pity and a fair amount of bewilderment at your willingness to keep proving it over and over.

One would think multiple public himiliations would cause you to stop posting, but maybe it gets you off like it does Northern 🤷‍♂️

But hey, keep on keeping on. I don’t kink-shame.

Reactions: This_Hawk_Abides
I have no feelings about your stupidity other than a tinge of pity and a fair amount of bewilderment at your willingness to keep proving it over and over.

One would think multiple public himiliations would cause you to stop posting, but maybe it gets you off like it does Northern 🤷‍♂️

But hey, keep on keeping on. I don’t kink-shame.
Never knew an off topic chat room was being out in the public.
I actually go outside and know what real life is and the only “humiliations” I receive are from you and your fellow like minded cult members. I’m perfectly fine not being one of them. So go ahead, keep on living your best life hiding on a message board.

• Haha
Reactions: McLovin32
So go ahead, keep on living your best life hiding on a message board.
Which one of us is anonymous?

See, this is what I mean.

You use a pseudonym and I post under the same handle that I use in my very public column.

And you accuse me of being the one “hiding on a message board.”

So either share your name or admit that was another stupid post.

Which one of us is anonymous?

See, this is what I mean.

You use a pseudonym and I post under the same handle that I use in my very public column.

And you accuse me of being the one “hiding on a message board.”

So either share your name or admit that was another stupid post.
Thanks for proving my point. I go outside and live life. I don’t have a public column that I post to. I post on this off topic board, along with the football and basketball board, that’s it.
The only social media that I have and somewhat frequent is Facebook although I haven’t posted anything in years.
I suppose I’m just supposed to know who torbee is because like we addressed earlier, you’re so cool.

Thanks for proving my point. I go outside and live life. I don’t have a public column that I post to. I post on this off topic board, along with the football and basketball board, that’s it.
The only social media that I have and somewhat frequent is Facebook although I haven’t posted anything in years.
I suppose I’m just supposed to know who torbee is because like we addressed earlier, you’re so cool.
So you are “hiding” your identity. like
I said.

• Haha
Reactions: IAFB2021Champs
Seems pretty silly to have such an obsession over someone as stupid as me. What a waste of time. I’m not going to waste the time, but I would say all of those are in response to someone calling me stupid or a moron before I returned the favor.
I spend more time occasionally looking for the right gif to use in a reply to someone than I did searching for those posts. It's very very quick to find posts like that because you call people stupid quite often.

Anyways, I see you're still getting absolutely torched by @torbee so I'll let you two love birds have at it :)

Like I mentioned earlier. Some are intelligent. I am not bitter and I am not talking like trump. All I am doing is stating what I saw when I graduated and now stating facts to back it up.

Edit: not sure why the second link won’t open correctly but you can try and copy and pasting it if you want more info from the US navel institute.
Someone is TOO DUMB to understand why he was being laughed at.

Please explain, how am I hiding it? Am I supposed to use my first middle and last name as my chat name. Do you want me to include my SS# somewhere for you as well?
I wouldn't say a damn thing if you didn't accuse me of "hiding on a message board."

I'm not hiding, as I am not anonymous. You ARE anonymous, so if either one of us is "hiding on a message board" it is you.

I used this latest example of illogic and cognitive dissonance by you to bolster my contention you post stupid shit, which is why many (most?) of the posters on this forum think you're stupid.

Reactions: This_Hawk_Abides
I wouldn't say a damn thing if you didn't accuse me of "hiding on a message board."

I'm not hiding, as I am not anonymous. You ARE anonymous, so if either one of us is "hiding on a message board" it is you.

I used this latest example of illogic and cognitive dissonance by you to bolster my contention you post stupid shit, which is why many (most?) of the posters on this forum think you're stupid.
Explain to me how you are not hiding? If I search torbee I’ll find everything about you. Are you like Cher or any other famous person with one name? I highly doubt you are this chick. But I would explain a lot about you if it is.

Explain to me how you are not hiding? If I search torbee I’ll find everything about you. Are you like Cher or any other famous person with one name? I highly doubt you are this chick. But I would explain a lot about you if it is.

He's a wannabe Jimmy Olson, dreams of making it big with some shitty newspaper or blog.

In reality he is just his wife's houseboy.

• Love
Reactions: IAFB2021Champs
Damn, I thought Walz quit because of bone spurs! Oops, wrong guy and wrong decade. The guy I'm thinking of opted out of the draft in the 60's with a bogus "medical discharge" and avoided service in Vietnam.

A Berkeley girl and an Artilleryman! ... Beautiful symmetry and a reflection of my own life!

I still have a poster like this one laying around somewhere.

s-l1600.webp

It is too bad that they are both crazy, lunatic Democrats. They had my vote there for a minute.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT