ADVERTISEMENT

“Lift Every Voice” (Black National Anthem)

FAUlty Gator

HB Legend
Oct 27, 2017
Nothing to say about it other than, how was it possible to find a song that’s actually worse than the original National Anthem. I mean damn man…pick a few chords and stick with them. Holy rambling hell. How on earth is anyone supposed to remember that bullshit? There’s not two repeated notes in the entire thing. At least they’ve disproven another stereotype. And that’s good…I guess.

That is all.

Nothing to say about it other than, how was it possible to find a song that’s actually worse than the original National Anthem. I mean damn man…pick a few chords and stick with them. Holy rambling hell. How on earth is anyone supposed to remember that bullshit? There’s not two repeated notes in the entire thing. At least they’ve disproven another stereotype. And that’s good…I guess.

That is all.
That's a lot of words for "nothing to say about it"

That is all.
I want to see one of those videos where someone walks around on the street and asks black people to name the black national anthem. I'm genuinely curious to know how many could name it.

Read an article the other day that some people are pissed at others for not standing or otherwise being dismissive of Lift Every Voice.

Reactions: seminoleed
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT