ADVERTISEMENT

“Sign Stealer:” Connor Stalions docu-series, Netflix, Aug 27. Harbaugh presented Connor Stalions w/ a game ball in 2022 after Beating IOWA 27-14

From what I'm told...a lot of you will be disappointed,... apparently it points the finger directly at Stalions as a rogue operator

But wait...how did the coaches not know he was stealing signs? Of course they did. EVERY TEAM TRIES TO DO IT! BECAUSE IT IS NOT ILLEGAL!

The rule that was broken was not sign stealing... that's a part of the game and always has been... you guys do it btw...that is why KF basically said he didn't want to be involved in the discussion.

What Stalions is accused of doing is "advanced scouting"...it's a rule that came into place in the 90s to protect smaller programs who couldn't afford to send people to advance scout opponents. But it is still a rule. Trying to figure out your opponents signs is AGAIN not illegal...

Last edited:
From what I'm told...a lot of you will be disappointed,... apparently it points the finger directly at Stalions as a rogue operator

But wait...how did the coaches not know he was stealing signs? Of course they did. EVERY TEAM TRIES TO DO IT! BECAUSE IT IS NOT ILLEGAL!

The rule that was broken was not sign stealing... that's a part of the game and always has been... you guys do it btw...that is why KF basically said he didn't want to be involved in the discussion.

What Stalions is accused of doing is "advanced scouting"...it's a rule that came into place in the 90s to protect smaller programs who couldn't afford to send people to advance scout opponents. But it is still a rule. Trying to figure out your opponents signs is AGAIN not illegal...
Since teams will now have one player on the field with an earphone, aren't signals from the sidelines obsolete?

Harburger is/was a cheater. They should strip their natty.

Wow. You actually know why KF said he didn't want to be involved?

prior to stallions michigan has no playoff appearances. right after, back to back appearances.
3 10-win seasons (which is pretty good) in the the 6 years prior to signal stealing. right after back-to-back-to-back 12, 13, 15 win seasons.
arguments can be made that under harbaugh mi showed continuous improvement and there's no way to ascribe all the success to signal stealing but it would appear that it takes only a bit to amplify other advantages.

LMAO.

Most of us are aware of the nature of the rule.

Yes, Michigan did do something illegal and they were punished for it.

Trying to defend even the cemantics of it all reflects poorly upon you

Reactions: 1stplacehawk

Thanks Bud. We are all aware of that.

Reactions: 1stplacehawk
Thanks Bud. We are all aware of that.
I've read this board enough to know that ALL of you are not aware of it. Yes, many of you get it and understand it. You have plenty of rational, intelligent and informed fans. But you also know you have your crazies and ignoramus and they show up message boards...we have plenty ourselves

• Haha
Reactions: bammhawk1
This season will focus on three new stories:

• The 2009 murder of Steve “Air” McNair, best known for his exciting run to the Super Bowl a decade earlier with the Tennessee Titans, and the unanswered questions still surrounding his death.
  • The alleged 2023 sign-stealing scheme in Michigan, told directly by viral villain Connor Stalions, who forever changed college football thanks to his role in the scandal.
  • The life and times of US soccer icon Hope Solo, who unpacks the unique mix of glory and scandal that accompanied her rise to fame — fame that transcended her sport over two tumultuous decades

This season will focus on three new stories:

• The 2009 murder of Steve “Air” McNair, best known for his exciting run to the Super Bowl a decade earlier with the Tennessee Titans, and the unanswered questions still surrounding his death.
  • The alleged 2023 sign-stealing scheme in Michigan, told directly by viral villain Connor Stalions, who forever changed college football thanks to his role in the scandal.
  • The life and times of US soccer icon Hope Solo, who unpacks the unique mix of glory and scandal that accompanied her rise to fame — fame that transcended her sport over two tumultuous decades

Some of the early Untold Sports Docs were good. Like NBA ref Tim Donnahy or mob guy buying his son minor league NJ hockey team. But lately they’ve been bad. Swamp Kings was awful didn’t get into the juicy stuff and like urban meyer made it. Manziel was subpar. New one last week on McNair was a big let down. Call me a pessimist but I don’t have high hopes for this one on stallions. Not expecting much new info comes out.

Already heard on sports talk this morning he said he doesn’t recall if he was at cmu msu game. Really. That’s a bs answer a real interviewer would press him on or roast such a ludicrous answer.

You mean the game you were down by 3 scores going into the 4th?

Did you actually watch the game?
Yeah I did bro. The second half was a lot closer than the score reflected because of you sign stealing cheating bastards.

Your current coach will eventually get suspended and it will be for more than one game. Ol Harbaugh can't even come back to college ball!!! Just ignore that though.

And just for you, Bo covered up the rape of his son by the team doc! What a friggin sicko! You know it is true. Bo's son has stated it and maintained that.

The helmet mics are thanks to you guys.

Some of the early Untold Sports Docs were good. Like NBA ref Tim Donnahy or mob guy buying his son minor league NJ hockey team. But lately they’ve been bad. Swamp Kings was awful didn’t get into the juicy stuff and like urban meyer made it. Manziel was subpar. New one last week on McNair was a big let down. Call me a pessimist but I don’t have high hopes for this one on stallions. Not expecting much new info comes out.

Already heard on sports talk this morning he said he doesn’t recall if he was at cmu msu game. Really. That’s a bs answer a real interviewer would press him on or roast such a ludicrous answer.

Agreed. The McNair was one of the worst so far. Just seemed really bland and surface level. Didn't draw you in AT ALL

Reactions: funnyfletcher
Yeah I did bro. The second half was a lot closer than the score reflected because of you sign stealing cheating bastards.

Your current coach will eventually get suspended and it will be for more than one game. Ol Harbaugh can't even come back to college ball!!! Just ignore that though.

And just for you, Bo covered up the rape of his son by the team doc! What a friggin sicko! You know it is true. Bo's son has stated it and maintained that.

The helmet mics are thanks to you guys.

Completely agree with you on all points.

Regarding the 2nd half of the 2022 Michigan at Iowa game:

* 4 seconds into the 4th quarter, IOWA had the momentum. On 1st and Goal from the 2 yard line, Kaleb Johnson ran in for the TD. The PAT was good and the score suddenly was 20-7.

* Michigan then went 3 and out.

* IOWA's next possession: 13 plays, 78 yds. On 4th and 2 at the Michigan 6, Iowa went for it. Petras completed a 1 yard pass to LaPorta. Michigan's offense then took over.

But, hey, I am sure Michigan's defense had no help whatsoever. Not.

See more here:

Iowa was also in driving in UM territory and was called for that ridiculous unsportsmanlike conduct call which killed the drive. The lineman blocked too much.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT