ADVERTISEMENT

“The Terminal List” on Amazon

Star lord as a SEAL team commander on a revenge bender.

On episode 4.

The Summer of FAU continues!

jon-hamm-so-what.gif

Annnnnnnndddd….Done. Not bad for half a days’ action.
I'm on Episode 7. It took a few episodes to really get moving, and a lot of flashback stuff, but Seal Commander James Reece is one bad-ass mo-fo. This show has been AWESOME!

Don't want to give too much away, but this dude might be the best trained assassin in the history of film (trailer has some of it so no big reveal, but doesn't do it justice without the lead up). Pretty riveting stuff overall IMO.

Best line from the series, Reece to FBI dude trying to bring him in: "I'm not going to tell you again, stay off my list". (The Terminal List)

Don't know if this can be more than a one season deal, but if it is I'll be watching.

Reactions: ICHerky
I’m watching Dark Winds since I’ve been a long time fan of the Hillerman books.
I'm really enjoying it, last nights episode was a good one. AMC just picked it up for second season as well

Finished it last night. Called the final scene about 2 episodes in. Still good and lots of good twists and turns.

Reactions: 24 so far
i just watched the first episode. i have read all the books and they are very good so hopefully the show catches on because the story line is great.

Reactions: 24 so far
Finished it last night. Called the final scene about 2 episodes in. Still good and lots of good twists and turns.
I missed the part where his former Seal buddy was C.I.A. , definitely would have come in handy late in the show trying to piece things together. But yeah, great show and ending. Leaves some room for a sequel run I think.

I missed the part where his former Seal buddy was C.I.A. , definitely would have come in handy late in the show trying to piece things together. But yeah, great show and ending. Leaves some room for a sequel run I think.

Don't give spoilers. Edit that post 👍

I really like the actors in Terminal List and the plot synopsis. It's just a more difficult watch for me. Doesn't flow as well for some reason. I was expecting an easy binge-watch but am on episode 4 I think.

I really like the actors in Terminal List and the plot synopsis. It's just a more difficult watch for me. Doesn't flow as well for some reason. I was expecting an easy binge-watch but am on episode 4 I think.
It's a bit slow from time to time, with a lot of flashbacks and what not, but it's worth the wait for the rest of it IMO. Pretty much the exact same scenario with The Old Man series, and they're both really good IMO.

Reactions: JupiterHawk
It's a bit slow from time to time, with a lot of flashbacks and what not, but it's worth the wait for the rest of it IMO. Pretty much the exact same scenario with The Old Man series, and they're both really good IMO.

For anyone that hasn't seen the show, it's a dead giveaway.

Ready to get one upped?

SPOILER KINDA!!!

As soon as that guy got the screen I said, “There he is. Whoever he is.”

Also…I think I’m worried about the Giants this upcoming g season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT