ADVERTISEMENT

“We’re Liberals!”

FAUlty Gator

HR Legend
Oct 27, 2017
Sent in group text by my MAGA buddy to my liberal buddies in same group. It’s an eclectic mix. Let’s see who can make it through it. Good board fodder for sure.

No clue who the guy is or whose page it’s from, BTW.

Meh, I've seen a number of these types of videos where they stay closer to the truth, this guy goes off the rails a few times and it kills the whole video for me.

Yup. Liberals and MAGAs are insane.
You almost had me on your side. I think the liberals have split into two groups. There is a crazy element to it that I've even seen some of our liberal friends here call out.

And the MAGa types are the crazy group of conservatives. I think any non MAGA understands that.

Reactions: Greenway4Prez
You almost had me on your side. I think the liberals have split into two groups. There is a crazy element to it that I've even seen some of our liberal friends here call out.

And the MAGa types are the crazy group of conservatives. I think any non MAGA understands that.
I didn’t post the other video as a comparison.

Here’s another I woke up to.

The lady in the red visor reminds me of my Q neighbor...

The two attractive women looked like they were pretty far away from everyone else, and weren't decked out in trump gear. I sort of wonder if they were just on a walk or something...

Honestly I wouldn't blame anyone for not watching Jan 6 hearings. Agenda driven grandstanding in the middle of the work day...not exactly must see tv...

• Haha
Reactions: cigaretteman

I think the difference is if you pie charted the MAGAs as a percent of the republican party vs the extreme whacko libs as a percent of the democrats, the MAGA slice of the pie would be significantly larger than the "whacko lib" slice. I think the so called whacko libs are true fringe whereas MAGA has become mainstream.

1d8c1256cf6701a043dbba667ba62603ce780bae6ccc0e09340519a20a3763ba.jpg

I think the difference is if you pie charted the MAGAs as a percent of the republican party vs the extreme whacko libs as a percent of the democrats, the MAGA slice of the pie would be significantly larger than the "whacko lib" slice. I think the so called whacko libs are true fringe whereas MAGA has become mainstream.
Fair. I will concede that

Agreed. But you're also seeing the whacko lib percentage number grow because of normal people leaving the party due to them. See: blue collar union workers, minorities who hate being told how much help they need to live like man below on Glen Loury.

Reactions: seminoleed
I am curious as to exactly who constitutes the "extreme whacko libs"? Are they talking about the people who would be mainstream in Canada or Europe?

America really needs to start using the word Liberal differently. Like the rest of the world. It stems from a deep appreciation of liberty. Which is about as American as it gets.

If you're equating liberals to MAGA, you're dumber than I thought.

He is...because king of false equivalencies.
Yeah. It's not the two idiots (you guys) who don't even realize the equivalency was made by another poster who posted a MAGA video in the thread, who are the dumb ones.

Liberals and MAGAS are completely different. One group loves Putin and the other group loves Hamas. Not even close to being alike.

Yeah. It's not the two idiots (you guys) who don't even realize the equivalency was made by another poster who posted a MAGA video in the thread, who are the dumb ones.

Liberals and MAGAS are completely different. One group loves Putin and the other group loves Hamas. Not even close to being alike.
This is just straight up dumb, like this thread.

True. But that whacko lib slice appears to be growing by the day.

Whatever makes you feel better about your obsession with them. I mean, you did it again in your last paragraph. You can't effing help yourself. The leader of the Republican Party LOVES Putin. The leader of the Democratic Party is defending Israel. But yeah, libs are all in on Hamas. Holy hell.

Reactions: auntie_fah
Whatever makes you feel better about your obsession with them. I mean, you did it again in your last paragraph. You can't effing help yourself. The leader of the Republican Party LOVES Putin. The leader of the Democratic Party is defending Israel. But yeah, libs are all in on Hamas. Holy hell.
Obsession with who? WTF are you even talking about? Seriously dude.

Holy hell. You said "Whatever makes you feel better about your obsession with them." Is them not a "who"? Then WTF is it?
You're a full on idiot.

language note: Them is a third person plural pronoun. Them is used as the object of a verb or preposition. You use them to refer to a group of people, animals, or THINGS.

You're a full on idiot.

language note: Them is a third person plural pronoun. Them is used as the object of a verb or preposition. You use them to refer to a group of people, animals, or THINGS.
OK...great. Question still stands. To what group of people, animals or things, talked about by me in this thread, am I obsessed with?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT