ADVERTISEMENT

“You Can’t Cancel America” Tour cancels shows

c619f94f165e355a533910c4f2905d2c.jpg

I'm proud to say that I have always known that Kid Rock effing sucks.

I gotta admit (this has nothing to do with his politics, I've felt this way since he first started getting airplay) - I cannot think of one song he's ever put out that was even remotely close to being good or original.

I simply never understood how the hell he sold records.

I gotta admit (this has nothing to do with his politics, I've felt this way since he first started getting airplay) - I cannot think of one song he's ever put out that was even remotely close to being good or original.

Devil With A Cause. Was mostly a Run DMC tribute album.

Reactions: millah_22 and Moral

In his defense, there are plenty of other recording people (aka “artists”) who achieved similar fame on equal lack of merit. He is not uniquely horrible in that regard. But he is quite bad.

It was a weird time. Godsmack, Limp Bizkit, Sugar Ray and Creed...it makes sense that Kid Rock was able to break through.

Same. Had a bunch of family members go to the show he had in Monticello years ago. I had no desire at all. Stayed home and watched Hogan’s Heroes reruns (probably).

Reactions: St. Louis Hawk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT