ADVERTISEMENT

How to cancel subscription?

Diehard1

HR MVP
Gold Member
Oct 19, 2001
Can someone please direct me to how I can cancel my subscription?

Thanks!

genius-genius-bar.gif

Thanks!
You bet. But, first, I'll need your credit card information. Please be sure to post the full number of the card, the expiration date, and the security code. I'd throw in your mother's maiden name and your full social and DOB just to be safe. I'll get you fixed up in a jiffy.

Rivals subscriptions can be cancelled during our normal business hours. Contact us by chat at least 48 hours before renewal to keep from being charged your subscription fee.

For all cancellations requests, go to the Rivals.com help form to chat with a support agent. Chat support is available Monday - Friday from 6:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. PT.

Thanks!
There’s literally no way. It says to contact yahoo but no one at yahoo knows anything about rivals. I talked to the mods here and they had no idea how to cancel.

Dispute the most recent charge with your bank and tell them you’ve made every effort to cancel. Hopefully your bank refunds your money and blocks the withdrawal the next time Rivals tries to charge you. That’s what I did.

Rivals subscriptions can be cancelled during our normal business hours. Contact us by chat at least 48 hours before renewal to keep from being charged your subscription fee.

For all cancellations requests, go to the Rivals.com help form to chat with a support agent. Chat support is available Monday - Friday from 6:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. PT.
This does not work. Spent days trying it. Got someone from yahoo on the phone and they were confounded.

• Wow
Reactions: Moral
I feel like I was able to do it on the main rivals page just a month or two ago? Like if you get into account options at rivals.com rather than Iowa.rivals.com

This does not work. Spent days trying it. Got someone from yahoo on the phone and they were confounded.

It worked back in the day when I did it. But it is probably outdated at this point. I think another time I just cancelled by card.

There’s literally no way. It says to contact yahoo but no one at yahoo knows anything about rivals. I talked to the mods here and they had no idea how to cancel.

Dispute the most recent charge with your bank and tell them you’ve made every effort to cancel. Hopefully your bank refunds your money and blocks the withdrawal the next time Rivals tries to charge you. That’s what I did.

This is why I'll never pay for these kind of sites anymore. There was a promo a few years back with Hawkeye Insider/ 247 Sports that I signed up for. I wanted to kill myself trying to cancel that subscription.

I canceled my account a few months ago. Did it by going to the main rivals page and logging into my account there. I think it was this page

I canceled my account a few months ago. Did it by going to the main rivals page and logging into my account there. I think it was this page

Believe that's how I did it. It took a whole 3 minutes tops. Got a confirmation email a couple minutes after that.

Reactions: dgordo
You had to drive to Tom Kakart’s house back in the day and he would cook you dinner and convince you to stay. Sometimes Blair Sanderson would show up with a karaoke machine,

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT