ADVERTISEMENT

$1.85 Trillion Spending Bill NOT Supported By All Senate Democrats?

Biden tried to back Manchin into a corner by going to the Hill last week and saying the deal was there, but Manchin just called Biden on his bullshit.

Of course, Manchin can take a hike.

At this point ‘22 is going to be a bloodbath for Dems anyways….progressives should tank the infrastructure bill completely. Let it all burn…
Yep, manchins not gonna go for any of the social spending.
progressives need to torpedo the corporate bill

Reactions: anon_b29nm7v7dwp6r
So do people need to start repaying their student loans again in February?

asking for a friend.

Of course, Manchin can take a hike.

At this point ‘22 is going to be a bloodbath for Dems anyways….progressives should tank the infrastructure bill completely. Let it all burn…
I agree.

thumb_183968854_132886535495689_5668004268419660845_n-7507393350.jpg

• Angry
Burn it all down and lay it all at Manchin's feet. The bill he opposes does everything he says he wants and he still won't support it. He'll never support it. And the people of his state lose...though they're too damn stupid to understand that.

So do people need to start repaying their student loans again in February?

asking for a friend.
I know your comment is sarcastic and is taking a jab at the dems, butthis is part if the reason its going to be a bloodbath for Dems in 2022.

all that nonsense about all the stuff the dems were going to do when they got control of the senate. all the voters needed to do is just turn out and flip georgia blue.

Burn it all down and lay it all at Manchin's feet. The bill he opposes does everything he says he wants and he still won't support it. He'll never support it. And the people of his state lose...though they're too damn stupid to understand that.
Exactly what I’ve realized. This bill could give his constituents gold bars and he’d oppose it. He’s gotten way too big for his britches. Burn it all and let him own it.

I know your comment is sarcastic and is taking a jab at the dems, butthis is part if the reason its going to be a bloodbath for Dems in 2022.

all that nonsense about all the stuff the dems were going to do when they got control of the senate. all the voters needed to do is just turn out and flip georgia blue.
Can't be done. You could turn out every single Dem voter and still not be able to flip the House contingent due to the gerrymandered districts. Not so long ago in NC Dems got more House votes statewide than the GOP. The group sent to Congress...10 GOP, 3 Dems. And they admitted that the only reason it was that close was they couldn't figure out a way to draw districts that would make it 11-2.

And the NCGOP controlled legislature - forced to draw more competitive districts by the courts after losing multiple lawsuits - are back at it again. They're trying to slice the urban areas up into as many separate districts as they can. Greensboro is slated to be carved up into three pieces so the vote can be as diluted as possible. It wouldn't surprise me to see them try to split the campus of A&T again.

Anyone who still calls themselves a Republican is an enemy of this country and it's values. Period.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT