ADVERTISEMENT

1 week until college football returns!

Let's leave this discussion to the big boys, not schools from some second-rate conference nobody cares about

Last year Notre Dame played Navy. The year before that, Nebraska played Northwestern. Next year Iowa State is playing Kansas State.
Ngapa Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Mediocre or better offense is "sexy".

Kirk Ferentz doesn't do "sexy".

Time of Possession? More like Time Wasted. Get the defense back out there!

Ferentz’s coaching style has always reminded me of Tressel. Play great defense, field position, control the clock, “best play in football is a good punt” etc. Just that Tressel had a team stacked with four & five star players. Well that & he hasn’t coached since 2010.

Rememeber how butt hurt FSU fans were last year after the committee made the right decision? The reason we made fun of you is for threads like this.

That was funny

• Haha
Reactions: BelemNole
The funny thing is that many Iowa fans are convinced the O will be improved this year. I’m on about year 4 of show me. I ain’t falling for that shit again.
I think it will be better, I mean unless they go 2 for 2 as the worst offense of all time. I don’t think it will as improved as some think. The oline has been trash for a while, and I don’t see much improvement there. Cade is made of glass at this point. Sullivan likely sees a ton of snaps, and our WR’s are MAC level bad if not worse. If we can’t effectively run the ball with a stacked box, we’re fvcked.

Rememeber how butt hurt FSU fans were last year after the committee made the right decision? The reason we made fun of you is for threads like this.

That was funny
They did not make the right choice. Regardless of the outcome of that game against Georgia, they got fvcked. If it was Iowa, you would feel no different so give it a rest.

They did not make the right choice. Regardless of the outcome of that game against Georgia, they got fvcked. If it was Iowa, you would feel no different so give it a rest.
Quite simply, it's not a play-off if you can't play-in.
I DGAF about the 2023 ESPN Invitational last year.

I am looking forward to playing UM, UF, and grabbing another ACC banner.

I think it will be better, I mean unless they go 2 for 2 as the worst offense of all time. I don’t think it will as improved as some think. The oline has been trash for a while, and I don’t see much improvement there. Cade is made of glass at this point. Sullivan likely sees a ton of snaps, and our WR’s are MAC level bad if not worse. If we can’t effectively run the ball with a stacked box, we’re fvcked.
OL will be good for once, and the run game will power the offense. Average close to 30 ppg imo.

Reactions: billanole

That was funny
You have that reverse hate thing going skrong.

Iowa can’t get it done, so smack on another team.
The team who had 19 starters missing is the one you diss on.
Good luck this year, hawk. Good luck.

Reactions: The Tradition
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT