ADVERTISEMENT

#10,000 Pages Dolphins Super Bowl Champs

I can't help but think that there was some added motive for trading Parker to NE. There is a good chance that his lazy ass retires rather than deal with the pressure of having Bellichek as his head coach.

I can't help but think that there was some added motive for trading Parker to NE. There is a good chance that his lazy ass retires rather than deal with the pressure of having Bellichek as his head coach.

I just think they wanted to unload his salary and try to get something in return. Also, the Fins are in high speed mode with the WRs and he doesn’t fit that mold

I just think they wanted to unload his salary and try to get something in return. Also, the Fins are in high speed mode with the WRs and he doesn’t fit that mold

I was fairly certain that we would trade him. Usually you try to avoid trades with division rivals. In this case, I wouldn't be surprised if someone wanted to make sure he was sent somewhere that wouldn't tolerate his BAU loafing.

• Haha
Reactions: The Tradition
This has been floating around for a while. Don't care b/c, thankfully, Flores is gone. Just posting b/c at some point someone will again say the Dolphins did him wrong by giving him the boot.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT