ADVERTISEMENT

#1000pages FSU Third Natty (Women’s Soccer 2021 & 2023, and Cheerleading 2023 achieved)

I don't follow baseball as closely as most of you guys, but can someone explain how a team can go 18-0, including a win over top 10 UF, and not be ranked?

I was looking at this the other day......Here are your options.....

1) Early season ranking bias
2) Was there an injury?
3) It is last week, they only rank once a week
4) tin foil hat.... someone is pissed about the bowl game walk off
5) They bought into the hype last season and are now reluctant to get onboard the train this year

10-4 ECU at #11 seems very inconsistent with unranked FSU.

Baseball America has FSU jumping 21 to 7 https://www.baseballamerica.com/stories/college-baseball-top-25-rankings/

Last edited:
I don't follow baseball as closely as most of you guys, but can someone explain how a team can go 18-0, including a win over top 10 UF, and not be ranked?
They are ranked in every poll other than D1. FSU jumped from #21 to #7 in the Baseball America poll this week. Huge series this weekend at #3 Clemson.

Reactions: TC Nole OX

It depends on the poll. I saw on a 247 post yesterday that we are ranked #7 in one of the polls.

My favorite part is the 10-5 gators still being ranked 8 last week, going 2-2 this week, including a home loss to then unranked FSU and then at 12-7 going UP two spots to 6. Just stupidity. They have 7 losses in mid March!
Yeah, but it includes a quality loss to FSU.
As well as quality losses to St Johns, St Mary’s, Stetson, UCF, Texas A&M, and Miami.
They spread the quality losses far and wide.

terrell owens boards GIF

My favorite part is the 10-5 gators still being ranked 8 last week, going 2-2 this week, including a home loss to then unranked FSU and then at 12-7 going UP two spots to 6. Just stupidity. They have 7 losses in mid March!
LSU got em last night too.

Reactions: DFSNOLE
This might be the most frustrating team performance I’ve ever seen. Up 11-2 in the B6, walked about 6 in a row in the 7th, gave up ANOTHER grand slam, and now down 11-13. This bullpen is atrocious.

Reactions: NoleinATL
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT