ADVERTISEMENT

#1000pages FSU Third Natty (Women’s Soccer 2021 & 2023, and Cheerleading 2023 achieved)

Every FSU fan knew that GS was coming. Just brutal. Clemson’s little league size park not helping.

Great start to the season, bats have shown up in spectacular fashion, and this weekend's sweep
points to the obvious need for the team.

This might be the most frustrating team performance I’ve ever seen. Up 11-2 in the B6, walked about 6 in a row in the 7th, gave up ANOTHER grand slam, and now down 11-13. This bullpen is atrocious.
But it hasn't been coming into this series. Yes, this weekend was a disappointment but hopefully it was also a learning experience.

434404663_10231495200351355_7610295805517311590_n.jpg

BaBa goin' bye bye...

Apparently BaBa Miller is entering the transfer portal, but is also going to test NBA waters, I assume getting an evaluation from the league as to when/where he might get drafted. I can't imagine anyone spending a 1st round pick on him, and really anyone spending a 2nd round pick is doing so just on the potential many saw in him before he came to FSU - maybe somebody drafts him & hopes that he can go to the D league and improve enough to some day help an NBA roster. He's shown a flash of brilliance every now & then, but does not look anywhere close to being an NBA player.

BaBa goin' bye bye...

Apparently BaBa Miller is entering the transfer portal, but is also going to test NBA waters, I assume getting an evaluation from the league as to when/where he might get drafted. I can't imagine anyone spending a 1st round pick on him, and really anyone spending a 2nd round pick is doing so just on the potential many saw in him before he came to FSU - maybe somebody drafts him & hopes that he can go to the D league and improve enough to some day help an NBA roster. He's shown a flash of brilliance every now & then, but does not look anywhere close to being an NBA player.
All the experts on Facebook are calling for ham’s head.

Reactions: DFSNOLE
BaBa goin' bye bye...

Thought the same thing when I saw this.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT