ADVERTISEMENT

11 Hezbollah dead. 4,000 injured. HITF?

Baltimore drug dealers 😉
The Wire Reaction GIF

at this point the islamic market is saturated with martyrs.
When everything is an excuse, it doesn't really matter. The only way to solve the problems in the middle east is to educate their women and make them equal in status. Good luck with that.
don't think of it as saturated think of it as infused

So a bunch of mentally unstable Israelis loaded up a bunch of pagers with explosives?! I mean I guess, if you say so…….

Except in your original post, it seems more to be you talking about Trump and not the beeper bombs. Unless you are trying to imply that Israel is tied to Democrats and Republicans are not pro-Israel.

No Walkie and No Talkie…💥💥💥

God help us if this is the next phase in ramping up to a full war. Killing comms is a great first step. Or maybe it's just the next chapter in them screwing with folks. Doesn't seem like it "ends" anything, just the next small step in a never-ending journey.

Except in your original post, it seems more to be you talking about Trump and not the beeper bombs. Unless you are trying to imply that Israel is tied to Democrats and Republicans are not pro-Israel.
Your sarcasm meter appears to be inoperable. In plain English, it’s weak to hide behind mental illness. Libs want Trump dead, just own it. We don’t like Trump or unborn babies and want them both dead.

Your sarcasm meter appears to be inoperable. In plain English, it’s weak to hide behind mental illness. Libs want Trump dead, just own it. We don’t like Trump or unborn babies and want them both dead.
Torbee is saying the quiet part out loud... he doesn't just want Trump dead, he wants all his political opponents dead.

Reactions: so cal hawkfan

You lack clarity of communication that you think is clever but it isn't. You are hiding behind insinuation and fake cleverness. You second post shows that when compared to the first.

In plain English, mental illness is real, and blaming an entire political party for a mentally ill persons actions when you have no evidence is dangerous. It only fans the flames of a sensitive situation, while at the same time, Trump/Vance are complaining about the very things they do.

Are there some people who want Trump dead? Sure. But 1) both of the wanna be assassins so far have been determined to be voters/supporters of Trump 2) no indication that Biden or Harris have a call to action to for that action. 3) Have been shown to be mentally unstable and not acting on a call to arms. 4) Torbee running his pie hole on a small internet forum is only here to irritate "you people". He is trolling just like you are.

The rest of your post is nonsensical political jibber jabber.

edit - added my jab #4 at you @torbee , feel free to take your like away. :)

Reactions: torbee
You lack clarity of communication that you think is clever but it isn't. You are hiding behind insinuation and fake cleverness. You second post shows that when compared to the first.

In plain English, mental illness is real, and blaming an entire political party for a mentally ill persons actions when you have no evidence is dangerous. It only fans the flames of a sensitive situation, while at the same time, Trump/Vance are complaining about the very things they do.

Are there some people who want Trump dead? Sure. But 1) both of the wanna be assassins so far have been determined to be voters/supporters of Trump 2) no indication that Biden or Harris have a call to action to for that action. 3) Have been shown to be mentally unstable and not acting on a call to arms. 4) Torbee running his pie hole on a small internet forum is only here to irritate "you people". He is trolling just like you are.

nothing about the 2nd shooter from the weekend suggests that whacko was a trump supporter. He has given 15 times to Act Blue... and his now scrubbed social media posts were all pro Harris/anti Trump.

• Haha
Reactions: fsu1jreed
That's gonna leave a mark, lol:

At least one of the explosions occurred at a funeral in Beirut’s southern suburbs, held for four people who were killed in Tuesday’s blasts.
Crowds had begun gathering for the funerals when a blast sent people running.

“Anyone who has a device, take out the battery now!” Hezbollah security members yelled to mourners. “Turn off your phones, switch it to airplane mode,” young men in black T-shirts and khakis yelled.

nothing about the 2nd shooter from the weekend suggests that whacko was a trump supporter. He has given 15 times to Act Blue... and his now scrubbed social media posts were all pro Harris/anti Trump.

Thanks for you input Paul.

The only problem with your statement is the second guys very own words conflict with that.

For years, he criticized not only Trump but himself, describing Trump as “my choice” in the 2016 presidential election but later writing that he is “man enough to say that I misjudged and made a terrible mistake.”

And later then dismissed <Trump> as an “idiot,” a “buffoon” and a “fool”

I stand by my position. Would you be happy if the United States did this and killed children? What if someone else did something like this to us? "well terrorist American shouldn't have opened that Asprin bottle".

I don't know. Feels pretty gross to me.
Counterpoint is that unfortunately, when terrorist leaders are droned there is collateral damage and death including the death of children. The question then is what is the acceptable level of collateral damage/death required to take out or damage a terrorist network. I do not have an answer.

Reactions: funksouljon
Counterpoint is that unfortunately, when terrorist leaders are droned there is collateral damage and death including the death of children. The question then is what is the acceptable level of collateral damage/death required to take out or damage a terrorist network. I do not have an answer.
It does suck to have a parent who is a terrorist. However, the risk brought upon the child is the fault of the parent who decided to be a terrorist.

You could’ve gone with #4. I’m only hear to get libs worked up. I live in So. Cal. You all would be considered “right leaning” where I’m from.

• Haha
Libs want Trump dead, just own it. We don’t like Trump or unborn babies and want them both dead.
First Trump. I believe he deserves to die but not by assassin. That would not be good for our country. Trump, however, is a traitor who encouraged and tried to overthrow the United States. He should be tried as such and receive the maximum penalty. Regarding unborn babies, that is just a stooooooooopid opinion and doesn't deserve further comment from me.

Thanks for you input Paul.

The only problem with your statement is the second guys very own words conflict with that.

For years, he criticized not only Trump but himself, describing Trump as “my choice” in the 2016 presidential election but later writing that he is “man enough to say that I misjudged and made a terrible mistake.”

And later then dismissed <Trump> as an “idiot,” a “buffoon” and a “fool”
So he has taken Kamala's current positions... He was a trump guy a few years ago... but now he's for fracking and building a wall, and giving to democrats.

All I know is my R.O.E. were much tighter in Iraq. We lost lives trying to save lives.

• Sad
Reactions: Tenacious E
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT