ADVERTISEMENT

16.4 million grown adults believe chocolate milk comes from brown cows

When I was in college there was a waitress at SpoCo that we had convinced that buffalo wings were taken off of baby buffalos, that why you never see any adults with wings.

I never When I was in college there was a waitress at SpoCo that we had convinced that buffalo wings were taken off of baby buffalos, that why you never see any adults with wings.
Perspective Clarity GIF by Eternal Family

Out of curiosity I asked my 8 yr old where chocolate milk came from and he said, “the store.” I told him that millions of adults thought that it came from brown cows and he said there’s a lot of stupid people out there before going back to his video game.

If someone asked me that question in a poll...I would say a brown cow.

It's that stupid of a question...and I would put money on most of the responses like that being a **** with them type answer.

I do political polls from time to time...and answer screw with the answers every time. Having being someone that was paid minimum wage once upon a time to do them, I can promise you that the person asking doesn't care and the company collecting the results doesn't really care....they are contracted to get x number of responses.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT