ADVERTISEMENT

1st 2020 Commit

I agree. I just hope people don't jump down his throat if he doesn't land Foster. Everything I've seen/heard says Foster's an ISU lean if he stays in-state. That's just how in-state bullshit works. Fran can still grab good guys in the class outside of Foster.
In't ISU going after some guy about the same size --don't remember the name as I rarely read Randy P.

I think ISU is full up @ PG. I could be wrong but I don't believe they are going to offer.
They will take a PG almost every year but in 2020 it won't be Born. I expect them to keep going hard to get Foster, and 4 Star SF Dudley Blackwell out of Florida.

Never needed Gavin Williams as we have 3 that are better, ncluding the Williams we got tonight. Gavin was never a priority for the Clones. The state of Iowa is not a hotbed for skill position players.
The Coaching staff loved Williams at the beginning. Not sure what happened between the Staff and him but someone cooled on one of the sides. I do think Miyan Williams will be better out of the two but only time will tell.

ADVERTISEMENT