Jun 14, 2001
Name: Theodore Harris
High School: Clinton
Position: Wide Receiver
Graduation Year: 2016
Height: 6-foot-4
Weight: 175 pounds
Video: Hudl

Q: How did your Iowa visit end up going?

HARRIS: "I had an amazing visit there. Their facilities are amazing but they don't have what I'm looking to actually go to school for."

Q: What are you seeking academically?

HARRIS: "I am looking to be an Animal Biologist. That falls into more of an Iowa State thing at this point."

Q: Was there any alternative fields of study that are similar?

HARRIS: "They have Medical Biology but I don't want to work with humans. It is more of animals."

Q: How did you feel the trip went overall?

HARRIS: "It was amazing and I couldn’t ask for much more outside of what I want to study. They have an amazing football program. The coaches are great and the players are great. Coach Ferentz is an amazing guy but academics come first."

Q: How was the football portion of the trip?

HARRIS: "Football wise, they are everything you look for as a player, especially as a walk-on. They are very walk-on friendly. I couldn’t wish for more than that but I can't push myself to try and find something that I don't want to do for the rest of my life."

Q: What did they have you do during the weekend?

HARRIS: "We had breakfast and they had academic presentations. We saw the facilities, met with a lot of the players, and then had a player panel. I met with Coach Kennedy, the wide receiver coach. We had a dorm tour and then I met with Coach Ferentz. We toured Kinnick and got to see the locker rooms. They had us try on jerseys which was cool. Then we had free time with our host. Mine was Ryan Schmidt from Linn-Mar and he was an amazing guy."

Q: What was your favorite part of the trip?

HARRIS: "It was probably going to the locker room and seeing all the recruits with jerseys and getting to take pictures."

Q: Have you made a final decision?

HARRIS: "I will announce my commitment on Monday or Tuesday where I'll be going."

Q: Will it be hard to pick Iowa with their majors offered?
"Yeah."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.