Friday vs Air Force
Adam Mazur vs Paul Skenes

Saturday vs Ball State
Connor Schultz vs Tyler Schweitzer

Sunday vs Bucknell
Marcus Morgan vs Austin Odell

Weekend preview coming tomorrow

Reactions: Franisdaman
Hawks able to get the home opener in today vs Loras. A couple of weeks ago I thought it unlikely. However, Hawks currently down 3-0 in the 5th. Game is on BTN+. Wearing practice uniforms today, plain black HAWKS jerseys with plain white pants.

Do we already have arm issues with pitchers? Starting Nedved Saturday and TBD Sunday.
Sounds like shoulder soreness for Schultz. Marcus had a rough outing vs Wazzu, so it could a potential start for Langenberg.

Nedved was talked about as a potential starter by Heller when I talked with him before the season, so it’s not a huge deal.

i thought pitching was our strength.

Man!!!

Iowa is now 6-6 overall.

It was bad, I paid the $6.99 to watch that crap. The pitchers didn’t make the Irvine hitters earn it. Mazur has incredible stuff but he needs to work on his sequencing the 2nd and 3rd time through the order. He fell apart in the 5th inning.

It was bad, I paid the $6.99 to watch that crap. The pitchers didn’t make the Irvine hitters earn it. Mazur has incredible stuff but he needs to work on his sequencing the 2nd and 3rd time through the order. He fell apart in the 5th inning.
It's unfortunate because Iowa is good enough to beat every team they've lost to. They need find a way to scrape a couple wins out against Irvine and Texas Tech.

I still think they are going to figure this out and be pretty dangerous by the time conference play rolls around. This team is made up of 50% new guys this year, Fullard has been hurt, and non conference was set up to be tougher. I think with all the new faces it’s just going to take a little longer to sort everything out.

I still think they are going to figure this out and be pretty dangerous by the time conference play rolls around. This team is made up of 50% new guys this year, Fullard has been hurt, and non conference was set up to be tougher. I think with all the new faces it’s just going to take a little longer to sort everything out.
Williams and Anthony are both tearing it up on offense. Williams is 4 for 4 tonight. Both hitting well and they both walk a lot.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT