ADVERTISEMENT

*****2023-2024 Minnesota Timberwolves season thread*****

As a Denver fan, it seems like Minn is more beatable with Gobert playing.

I don’t know why they don’t do what they did the other night and put the series away.

Probably because the refs are actually calling the ass raping that was going on the other night. Amazing what happens when they actually call the game the way it should be and the nuggets make shots. ****ing beat down

Probably because the refs are actually calling the ass raping that was going on the other night. Amazing what happens when they actually call the game the way it should be and the nuggets make shots. ****ing beat down
Never knew playing defense was considered ass raping. Now wonder Iowa doesn’t play defense.
The difference is the refs are calling ticky tack shit. Wolves can’t get any momentum going because of it. Nuggets are shooting lights out tonight so it might not have mattered anyway.

Never knew playing defense was considered ass raping. Now wonder Iowa doesn’t play defense.
The difference is the refs are calling ticky tack shit. Wolves can’t get any momentum going because of it. Nuggets are shooting lights out tonight so it might not have mattered anyway.
Flush it and win game 4.

Reactions: IAFB2021Champs
I don’t get how jokic is allowed to just push and shove all game long either. The dude just sticks an arm out and stiff arms his way around.
Yep. Refs did us no favors but Nuggets dominated. Hopefully they blew their wad. Can't go back to Denver tied

They are calling it the way it should be called. Something they didn’t do in game 2. Call it the way it should be called and we’ll, we will see…

Reactions: Pinehawk
I guess it’s better the fans are whiners instead of the players. Don’t want heat packs and towels getting thrown onto the court.

Not a good look for Jamal. Your team has been a bunch of cry babies all game. Look at you. Whining about Jokic while he sits down n the bench with 4 fouls. Comical

Not a good look for Jamal. Your team has been a bunch of cry babies all game. Look at you. Whining about Jokic while he sits down n the bench with 4 fouls. Comical
Because the dude just pushes people all game long. He’s good and I suppose that’s why he gets away with it but it’s a bit of a joke.
Also every team has a bunch of cry babies. They whine about every call or non call.
I’ll say this game has been officiated much better than last game. The wolves just need the nuggets to cool off a little.
PS go to the nuggets thread if you want to bitch about stuff. I’m on a Timberwolves thread complaining with fellow wolves fans.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT