ADVERTISEMENT

***2024 Presidential Debate Thread****

"Donald Trump was fired by 81 million people. And clearly he is having a very difficult time processing that"

burn-oh-snaps.gif
He got mad bigly at that.

Moderators going after Trump on fact checks, not Kamala. Neither of them has said much in the way of truth, but the moderators should be asking questions, not live fact checking, and certainly not only doing it one direction.

Trump definitely has the old man yelling at clouds thing going. I'm declaring her the winner of the debate.

It will matter bigly to the small sliver of available voters! This is fantastic. I'm still 15 minutes behind though.
I hope you’re right.

I forget just how insane Trump is at times until I watch shit like this. I am just flabbergasted Trump has any support whatsoever.

There are a lot of stupid people in this country who buy this bullshit hook, line, and sinker. It’s unbelievable.

Yeah, that was a great example of why Trump is a mess to deal with.

Refutes what Muir is saying and says he tons of evidence to the contrary and that he'll prove it. Muir has to move on.

You don't have a format where you can nail him with facts.

Trump is able to plow through with his bullshit. If you're somebody at home that never really played close attention you might be left wondering who's right.

Moderators going after Trump on fact checks, not Kamala. Neither of them has said much in the way of truth, but the moderators should be asking questions, not live fact checking, and certainly not only doing it one direction.

Trump definitely has the old man yelling at clouds thing going. I'm declaring her the winner of the debate.
And yet you’re still voting for this unhinged dictator lover.

I hope you’re right.

I forget just how insane Trump is at times until I watch shit like this. I am just flabbergasted Trump has any support whatsoever.

There are a lot of stupid people in this country who buy this bullshit hook, line, and sinker. It’s unbelievable.
Trump getting deplatformed from Twitter helped him. His social media moved to an echo chamber where only people that like him see his crazy.

Come get your boy MAGA he is cooked. Downward spiral, showing his true colors.
Isn't this how he's been during debate before? Or is this something new we're seeing?

He's full of shit with so much, but he's looking tough, if that makes sense. He's able to work the format.

Hopefully I'm nuts and he looks worse somehow... but it doesn't seem that way.

Reactions: TennNole17
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT