ADVERTISEMENT

***2024 Presidential Debate Thread****

Isn't this how he's been during debate before? Or is this something new we're seeing?

He's full of shit with so much, but he's looking tough, if that makes sense. He's able to work the format.

Hopefully I'm nuts and he looks worse somehow... but it doesn't seem that way.
Um what? How can you view this as anything less than him dying out there?

"Spheres of Tara. Horrible Tara!"

tara-reid.jpg

Pretty meh so far. I don't think Kamala is scoring much... and Trump is Trump. Seems to at least be matching her energy.
So when he went into the gibberish about solar, that didn't move the needle at all for you?

She's passing the Presidential strength test, which I think is important, she can't be bullied by Trump. And I keep being wrong about this, but he's telling just so many whoppers that I think that's gotta break through at least with undecideds.

So when he went into the gibberish about solar, that didn't move the needle at all for you?

She's passing the Presidential strength test, which I think is important, she can't be bullied by Trump. And I keep being wrong about this, but he's telling just so many whoppers that I think that's gotta break through at least with undecideds.
You're not understanding me. I know his idiocy well, I've known it well since 2016. Of course he's a disaster.

But I'm talking about how he comes across to ignorant people.

Two people who have take more than six million dollars in political contributions from Israel arguing over who loves Israel more.

America is for sale.

• Haha
Reactions: BelemNole
She’s not getting opportunities to respond to his insane rants.
How can anyone respond to all the random, incoherent rants in one Trump tirade?

You don’t have to defend Kamala. She is doing exactly what she should do: expose Trump for the fraud and insane lunatic he is.

You can’t have a debate with someone this insane and unhinged.

Trump does not appear old and slow, which is a disappointment considering his age. Has a good amount of vigor. I wasn't sure on that front, but he looks the part physically.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT