ADVERTISEMENT

***2024 Presidential Debate Thread****

You have a link to President Biden doing anything if the type? Like conditioning aid on investigating a political rival? As a vice president, he was putting forward the policy of the United States as stated by the President. That was his job. Find something different or STFU
Tough guy...

Yes, he’s clearly the picture of great mental and physical health. WTF?
Take off your partisan glasses for a minute.

Biden looked old and frail. Moved slow, talked slow.

Trump doesn't have that problem.

He has all kinds of other problems -- he's a ****ing nutcase. It's just that he has good vigor for his age and doesn't look "too old" like Biden did. Which sucks.

So did she meet with Putin? I don’t take Trump at his word for that, but Kamala didn’t say if she did or didn’t, unless I missed it.

If she did meet with Putin and Zelenskyy, I’d be curious to know more about the context, especially of a Putin / Harris meeting.

Reactions: TennNole17
"Donald Trump negotiated one of the weakest deals you could imagine"

trump-rage.gif

Kamala should have nailed him on his morality for not supporting Ukraine, a sovereign nation.

You have to reframe that as good guys vs bad guys: Ukraine is obviously the good guy that's being invaded by the bad guy. And Trump won't acknowledge that. What's wrong with him, he doesn't seem to understand that it's morally wrong to invade your neighbor. That's not how civil society works in 2024.

Basically... drop some of the more abstract stuff "Trump is a threat to democracy and likes autocrats" and burrow in a bit and get a real jab on a few of these issues. She needs to score some of those.

And yet you’re still voting for this unhinged dictator lover.
I haven't voted yet. Yeah he got his ass kicked tonight. She got the best of him. But his policy positions are better for more Americans (which are actually the same as her policies if we're to believe her). As far as I can tell the only thing they differ on is that he thinks the states should vote individually on abortion and she thinks the federal government should make a law.

I think that's what she wants us to believe anyway.

They both have a track record though, and objectively his is better.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT