ADVERTISEMENT

***2024 WWE Elimination Chamber Live from Perth, Australia Official Thread***

Feb 25, 2008
The last official PLE/PPV before WrestleMania XL (40) begins at 3:30 central standard time AM................

Y'all asked for it, and I said if I was drunk enough and still awake that I would post some updates from the match.

Well here we f***ing are.

7RQe.gif

The 2024 Elimination Chamber PLE will kick off with a WWE Women's Tag Team Championship match between the incoming champs Kiari Sane/Asuka (Kabuki Warriors) vs Candice LeRae/Indi Hartwell.

The Kabuki Warriors defeat Candice LeRae/Indi Hartwell via the In-Sane Elbow by Kairi Sane to Candice LeRae to retain the WWE Women's Tag Team Championships.

Decent, but predictable opening match to kick off the PLE with the homegrown talent Indi Hartwell giving the fans something to cheer about momentarily, before having the heels go over.

The show proper kicks off in just a few minutes.

*WWE Women's Elimination Chamber Match*- (Winner challenges for a world title match at WrestleMania)

Contestants:
Bianca BelAir
Raquel Rodriguez
Tiffany Stratton (smoke show)
Liv Morgan (also a smoke show)
Naomi
Becky Lynch (smoke show once upon a time before she got hitched/knocked up)

*WWE Women's Elimination Chamber Match*- (Winner challenges for a world title match at WrestleMania)

Contestants:
Bianca BelAir
Raquel Rodriguez
Tiffany Stratton (smoke show)
Liv Morgan (also a smoke show)
Naomi
Becky Lynch (smoke show once upon a time before she got hitched/knocked up)
Becky and Naomi start 1v1 in the ring with the other 4 women locked in their plexiglass pods per Chamber rules.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT