ADVERTISEMENT

***Official 2024 WWE Royal Rumble LIVE Thread***

It's a sigh every time she walks up the stairs. Wanting sympathy. I got none for her
i got 2 words for her

x-pac suck it GIF by WWE

They missed the boat on bringing the Rock into the mix, so yeah it's now or never to have Cody end Roman's reign.

(Pun intended :cool:)
I don’t think the Rock can go anymore. Seriously after watching those two segments with Theory and Jidhel he looked about gassed. The last time he wrestled vs Punk and Cena he tore his shoulder. Plus looked a step too slow. That was over a decade ago.

Last edited:
They missed the boat on bringing the Rock into the mix, so yeah it's now or never to have Cody end Roman's reign.

(Pun intended :cool:)
The only reason to keep it on Roman is Bruno’s record or a match with the Rock. The belt isn’t needed for a match with the Rock to be a monster draw. And the record isn’t a big deal among the fans. So yeah now or never.

Last edited:
Prediction Rock as special referee or enforcer for Cody vs Reigns. Giving Roman an out for losing the strap. Hopefully Elimination Chamber next month is cross brands for women’s and Men’s.

Prediction Rock as special referee or enforcer for Cody vs Reigns. Giving Roman an out for losing the strap. Hopefully Elimination Chamber next month is cross brands for women’s and Men’s.
I wouldn't be surprised if Rock cost Roman the match, prompting either a Summerslam or WM 41 match, if Dwayne can still do anything at all.

Reactions: tumorboy
After listening to the press conference afterwards, was last night the preview to Rhodes finally getting Roman his first loss in forever? It was stated a lot of how Cody is the face of WWE.
Trying to draw attention away from McMahon era. Roman was his hand picked guy. So time to turn the page. Paul had a lot of fun. I don’t want to talk about that. I don’t want to talk about my FIL. And how I probably knew most everything about his sex worker relationship.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT