ADVERTISEMENT

#22 Hawkeye women avoid disaster w/ come from behind win

From what I read on this board she is a iowa lean. Minnesota or Iowa is her choice. Hope it's true and landing her would be awesome! 6'5" post player

i ended up watching the last couple minutes of the 3rd qtr and the 4th qtr

Iowa was down by 13 (70-57) with 7:46 left in the game. Iowa would outscore the Goofs 19-5 the rest of the way to pull out the 76-75 win.

Other notes:

* Minnesota missed several lay ups in the 4th qtr
* Iowa was still down 72-63 with 4:35 left in the game

Current B1G Standings:

5-1 IOWA
5-1 Rutgers (play ONE TIME, there, on March 1) @MrsScrew
5-1 Northwestern (won by 26 there; ONLY MEETING)
4-2 Indiana (won by 6 at home; ONLY MEETING)
4-2 Maryland (won by 5 at home; play there on Feb 13)
3-3 FIVE TEAMS
1-5 FOUR TEAMS

Rutgers WBB has been killing it this season. 15-2 currently. The game vs Iowa at the RAC is our final game of the season.

Reactions: Franisdaman
Rutgers WBB has been killing it this season. 15-2 currently. The game vs Iowa at the RAC is our final game of the season.
I am sure you know about Vivian losing her husband on Thanksgiving many years ago. If that tragedy had not occurred, she might still be coaching at Iowa. We tend to keep our coaches around. ;)

I am sure you know about Vivian losing her husband on Thanksgiving many years ago. If that tragedy had not occurred, she might still be coaching at Iowa. We tend to keep our coaches around. ;)

I can't honestly say I know a lot about WBB. Steve Pikell coming on board for MBB is the only thing that has captured my attention for BB at all.
I didn't know about CVS losing her husband that way. I know she has had a lot of tragedy in her life but keeps bouncing back. She's putting together a heck of a class for next year though

I can't honestly say I know a lot about WBB. Steve Pikell coming on board for MBB is the only thing that has captured my attention for BB at all.
I didn't know about CVS losing her husband that way. I know she has had a lot of tragedy in her life but keeps bouncing back. She's putting together a heck of a class for next year though
yeah; her husband had a massive heart attack and passed on Thanksgiving day many years ago

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT