ADVERTISEMENT

22 Time Club Champion

Donald Trump GIF

1. It’s got to be exhausting to have to fluff and cheerlead that fat fvck for 18 straight holes.

2. Where’s his ear bandage?

3. Seems like El Cheetolino has added back those pounds he’d dropped. I wonder if he had to give up his 5-mile morning runs after the assassination attempt.

Not a golfer... but some of those seem like decent chances. Perhaps even pretty good for an almost 80 year old if that's all they were claiming. Of course, I suspect that's not what Trump claims.

The breaking 50 series is a fun watch from Dechambo( sp) . He has yet to make it eith some of the best youtube golfers and missed it with another pro( playing the tips). If he and Trump make it that would be quite the accomplishment. If I remember correctly they have to birdie every 3-4 and eagle the 5s but depending on the course they may get 1 bird on the 5s. It's the 3s that inevitably get them and they go for eagles on driveable par 4s.

All pub is good pub, our old man is playing 18 with a young gun.

None of them were terrible putts, but I'm betting he counts anything shorter than 3 feet a gimme.

Why does it look like he’s wearing four pair of gym shorts under his pants? I would think that would feel very restrictive in regard to a golf swing.

I gave up on putting a long time ago, I just eyeball it as I walk up and hit it. It's still a lot more effective than whatever the hell he was doing

He should be making at least a quarter of those at his handicap and age.
The putting percentage from 15-20 feet on the PGA tour is about 18%. I thought the results were pretty good, even if the stroke was ugly.

From watching that, my guess would be a 15 handicap.
At risk of spoiling it for anyone else, Bryson has done that challenge with several scratch or single digit partners, you can fast forward to the end to see where Trump landed. Let's just say, if what you are saying is true, Bryson shot a -22 by himself yesterday.

At risk of spoiling it for anyone else, Bryson has done that challenge with several scratch or single digit partners, you can fast forward to the end to see where Trump landed. Let's just say, if what you are saying is true, Bryson shot a -22 by himself yesterday.
They played from the reds.

Trump drives it 200 yards. In their round, Trump missed three FIR with his driver. He has some nice parts of his game, but I’ll stick with 15+.

The putting percentage from 15-20 feet on the PGA tour is about 18%. I thought the results were pretty good, even if the stroke was ugly.
He didn't make ANY! If I golfed as much as him, I'm fairly certain if I wouldn't have made a couple of them, I would have closer misses.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT