ADVERTISEMENT

3 minutes and 23 seconds. Are you liberals mentally prepared for a possible repeat?

Have kinda resigned myself to it already that we’ll have a likely convicted felon running the country. But Dems have overperformed in recent elections which gives me hope they might flip the House back to blue. The Senate map almost guarantees an R flip.

If Dems flip the House, it should at least provide some counterweight. Although it won’t stop Trump from trying to arrest people like Garland and Jack Smith.

Four_Seasons_Total_Landscaping_press_conference.jpeg
Mentally Prepared…

Have kinda resigned myself to it already that we’ll have a likely convicted felon running the country. But Dems have overperformed in recent elections which gives me hope they might flip the House back to blue. The Senate map almost guarantees an R flip.

If Dems flip the House, it should at least provide some counterweight. Although it won’t stop Trump from trying to arrest people like Garland and Jack Smith.
It won't stop trump from acting just like biden, Garland and Smith have themselves? Shocking.

All Joe has to do is run ads with Trump bragging about destroying Roe and that women who get abortions should be punished. Run them 24/7. GOP is getting its ass kicked on that issue alone.
The woman vote is going to peel to kennedy anyways if they don't get him to drop his candidacy. Biden is done.
Much like judicial appointments with Harry Reid and the nuclear option.
Another "well, if it isn't the consequences of my own actions.." moment for the left

The OP is a sad fellow. When he started this lame thread I was tail gating with other humans before going to the Iowa game. I see he’s got another drooling vaccine thread. That was so 2019.
Sucks being divorced, underemployed, and all alone in a single wide with nothing to do but be a victim on a brilliant sun splashed day in November.

The OP is a sad fellow. When he started this lame thread I was tail gating with other humans before going to the Iowa game. I see he’s got another drooling vaccine thread. That was so 2019.
Sucks being divorced, underemployed, and all alone in a single wide with nothing to do but be a victim on a brilliant sun splashed day in November.

Northern seems to trigger you rather easily.

Reactions: NoWokeBloke
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT