ADVERTISEMENT

35 Hawks on NFL Rosters. 6 Free Agents (Updated March 27)

Fxde5KeXwAEr5pX

Fxde5KWWAAAM0W0

Always good info. Have to say though its hard for me to say Coy Cronk was an "Iowa guy". Did he ever actually play in a game at Iowa? I'll make a gracious gesture and put him in Indiana's group...

Wherever the player finishes his college eligibility is how it gets counted. Michigan got to count Jake Rudock, as one example.

Wherever the player finishes his college eligibility is how it gets counted. Michigan got to count Jake Rudock, as one example.
Okay fine, might point being Ruddock, ( I knew you would probably bring up) actually played and started at QB for M in his year there. Not saying thats how they may list Cronk. I just said I don't really consider a guy that started 4 years at another school, and then transferred to Iowa, BUT never played, "an Iowa guy".....

Reactions: Franisdaman
Okay fine, might point being Ruddock, ( I knew you would probably bring up) actually played and started at QB for M in his year there. Not saying thats how they may list Cronk. I just said I don't really consider a guy that started 4 years at another school, and then transferred to Iowa, BUT never played, "an Iowa guy".....
He started the first two games before his injury.

Always good info. Have to say though its hard for me to say Coy Cronk was an "Iowa guy". Did he ever actually play in a game at Iowa? I'll make a gracious gesture and put him in Indiana's group...
As far as both the NFL and his current team is concerned he is an Iowa guy:

was a starter then got hurt
But did he play. I thought he got hurt before the games started and never actually played. Look I'm not trying to make a big deal out of it. They can list him however they want. What I said was "I don't really consider him an Iowa guy", when he played 4 years at another school, and never actually played at Iowa. Just IMHO......

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT