ADVERTISEMENT

3rd Quarter GDP

Andrew Cuomo is getting such high marks for giving speeches and due to a fawning media. Look at what a complete failure he was forcing nursing homes to accept COVID positive patients. The deaths caused by this horrendous plan number in the thousands.

The nursing home thing was obviously a mistake.

NY is doing well now. He learned, they changed course. What's not to like about that level of maturity in a leader?

Blame the media? The vast majority of people think for themselves. It would be nice if we could get past play #1 in the right wing deflection playbook.

I am dem. I live in one of the bluestest of blue states. Our republican governor has an even higher approval rating on the pandemic at 82%. Is that fault of the MSM? Or it it the result of democrats looking past party and recognizing good leadership and public health policy? It's people thinking for themselves.

Reactions: RileyHawk
You are exactly right. Not sure who is actually proposing nationwide top-down closure.

Back in August, in response to a question from ABC Bews David Muit, Sleepy Joe responed, "I would shut it down".

You, however, are proposing a one size fits all full re-opening.

No, I'm not. When people are allowed to decide for themselves, millions of different decisions are made that reflect the unique needs and wants of individual Americans. Ending the deadly totalitarian lockdowns isn't one-size-fits-all. It's the exact opposite.

It is incontrovertible fact that if no one came in contact with any other humans the virus would be stopped.

Its also an iincontrovertible fact that if no one came into contact with any other humans, humanity would soon cease to exist.

Nice solution.

You specifically note the 4 months in between the lockdown and the high death rate in Peru. That is an indicator that the specific reopening policies and adherence caused deaths to rise. Not the lockdown.

No, it's a specific indication the widely lauded lockdowns in Peru were an abstract failure.

There is literally nowhere in the US that is locked down right now.

Come visit Illinois. The Fatso Totalitarian here just shut down bars and restuarants again. Government goons exploiting intellectually defenseless voters is definiitely a lockdown.

I, for some strange reason, don't trust these numbers to be entirely accurate. Not sure why I feel that way. This administration has been so entirely honest until now.

Its also an iincontrovertible fact that if no one came into contact with any other humans, humanity would soon cease to exist.

Nice solution.

Where did you get that was a proposed solution? I just falsified your point. That is all.

Come visit Illinois. The Fatso Totalitarian here just shut down bars and restuarants again. Government goons exploiting intellectually defenseless voters is definiitely a lockdown.

You and I have a very different definition of lockdown. Having to get take out instead if sitting said restaurant is not a goon imposed lockdown.

You and I have a very different definition of lockdown. Having to get take out instead if sitting said restaurant is not a goon imposed lockdown.

A lockdown is simple. It's government goons probibiting peaceful citizens from engaging in non-violent behavior. Like, for example, going to work, going out to dinner, going to the gym, taking their wife to a movie, etc, etc. etc. That's a lockdown.

#TotalitariansmKills

Reactions: hawkland14
Drom your dunce-post suggesting a solution would be for nobody to come into contact with another human.

Here is what I wrote -> "It is incontrovertible fact that if no one came in contact with any other humans the virus would be stopped."

Care to tell me how that sentence implies that implies I proposed that as solution solution? I refuted your statement that lockdowns don't work. Lockdowns would stop the virus, but that as you note that is not a good economic policy. I actually have been agreeing with on that point all along, Your just too inflexible to recognize that fact.

Your all or nothing thinking is exactly why the right wingers in power are completely unable to govern.

Reactions: RileyHawk
Here is what I wrote -> "It is incontrovertible fact that if no one came in contact with any other humans the virus would be stopped."

Care to tell me how that sentence implies that implies I proposed that as solution solution? I refuted your statement that lockdowns don't work. Lockdowns would stop the virus, but that as you note that is not a good economic policy. I actually have been agreeing with on that point all along, Your just too inflexible to recognize that fact.

Your all or nothing thinking is exactly why the right wingers in power are completely unable to govern.

Only an imbecile would observe "that if no one came in contact with any other humans the virus would be stopped" without proposing that no one come in contact with other humans. Like for example observing if no one drove a car, there would be no automobile accidents. While, true, only an imbecile would make such an observation without implying driving cars should be banned. Otherwise, it's an irrelevant observations.

Only an imbecile would observe "that if no one came in contact with any other humans the virus would be stopped" without proposing that no one come in contact with other humans. Like for example observing if no one drove a car, there would be no automobile accidents. While, true, only an imbecile would make such an observation without implying driving cars should be banned. Otherwise, it's an irrelevant observations.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT