ADVERTISEMENT

49ers Nick Bosa’s MAGA Girlfriend Jenna Berman Caught Saying N*Gger Multiple Times…

Morrison71

HR Legend
Nov 10, 2006
Resist Programming went down the rabbit hole of Jenna Berman’s Twitter account and it is exactly what you would expect from a white female MAGA member.

When she was a teenager she loved black rap music and routinely used rap lyrics as cover to use the word N*gga a LOT of times including saying she was a N*gger magnet implying that black men love her.

She is also homophobic routinely calling gay people F*ggots and that was before she went full MAGA. Once that happened and she became an adult she started to spew pro-Trump propaganda. She doesn’t believe in masks or the vaccine and believes the election was stolen

This thread seems to be missing something.

NINTCHDBPICT000644559714-1.jpg

Jenna-Alexa-Berman.png

Jenna-Alexa-Berman-4.jpg

My daughter's (no pics) ex-boyfriend went to high school with Nick. He's half Black...no word if he loved Nick's girlfriend.

Why do we care what some random person this? Only because she dates a football player?

People must live pretty pathetic lives to feel the need to start digging through someone’s social media accounts to find something to make an issue out of.

Of course they do a shitty job at it anyway if you actually read the stuff they cited.

She didn't seem to be using the language in a derogatory sense anyhow.

Need some context. If she was a party girl that sang lyrics all the time and embraced the black hip hop culture I guess you have to give her a pass.

I hear black people say the N word often and frankly if you want the word to die the black population needs to lead the way and that includes the art performers.

I would never say the N word I don’t care what the circumstances are. Never never never.

Lord she is hot.

Reactions: Tenacious E
Why do we care what some random person this? Only because she dates a football player?

People must live pretty pathetic lives to feel the need to start digging through someone’s social media accounts to find something to make an issue out of.

Yes, b/c said football player has had racist allegations made against him by black teammates previously. If he’d date such a person, would you want him on your team?

Reactions: BEAVERDALEHAWK

Well, she seems to want people to know her thoughts. That’s what social media is. Beyond that, these stories give us a snap shot of our culture.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT