ADVERTISEMENT

49ers

Make me puke. Purdy is a smug douche.
haters-gonna-hate

Eff off. 49’ers are one of the funnest teams to watch atm.

I honestly don’t know where your smug comment comes from. I have many better definitions of smug in my head. Brock is not one of them.

Dude is a baller. The only reason I can cheer for him is knowing he is throwing to Kittle and he never beat the Hawks.

Curious why you think is he smug? Or just cause he played at ISU? He’s got a lot of confidence as an NFL starter given his college career and draft status; but I don’t think I have ever seen an interview where he came off smug. Pretty sure all his teammates have said the same thing, including Kittle on multiple occasions

Last edited:
9ers still suck. Whoever plays them, that's my team. F em all. Barf.

I honestly don’t know where your smug comment comes from. I have many better definitions of smug in my head. Brock is not one of them.

Dude is a baller. The only reason I can cheer for him is knowing he is throwing to Kittle and he never beat the Hawks.
He's prone to superficial judgement.

Brock not smug. I mean his game day fit is Levi’s and plain White tee.

I can say that as a legendary Brock/Purdy hater

The only thing I disagree with is watching them go ass to mouth.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT