ADVERTISEMENT

Going to buy some puke

Colonoscopy

HR Legend
Feb 20, 2022
Saint Louis, Mo
Going to cover my skateboard in puke so nobody o the plain will steal it. I was can wash it in the bathroom. Plus I have a toothbrush

What drugs has op been on today?
More than one
p2ek13cajle71.jpg

Reactions: Moral
Got any easy to make recipes? I know I could save money doing it myself, but I'm inpatient.

How to Induce Vomiting: Techniques

If the need arises, how to make yourself throw up in a secure way? Let’s go through some handy methods:

1. Using Your Finger

The most standard trick to induce vomiting is to use your fingers. Gently press your clean index and middle fingers on the back of your throat. This action can trigger your gag reflex and make you puke almost instantly.

2. Drinking Warm Salt Water

Drinking warm salt water may also help. Mix two teaspoons of salt into a glass of warm water. The high salt content tells your body to get rid of the extra salt, hence, making you feel queasy and pushing you to throw up.

3. Gargling with Water

Gargle with warm water for a few minutes. This act triggers the gag reflex which makes you feel nauseous and then leads to vomiting. Adding salt to the water may quicken the process.

4. Using a Toothbrush

Does using your fingers sound nasty? No worries, as a toothbrush can also do the trick. Gently rub a clean toothbrush on the back of your tongue, triggering the gag reflex and making you vomit.

5. Thinking About Vomiting

Just focusing your mind on the discomfort that comes along with vomiting can make you nauseous enough to throw up. Try to imagine all the feelings, tastes and smells tied to vomiting.

Advertisement

6. Gargling with Egg Whites

Gargling with egg whites might sound gross. But exactly this thought can make some people nauseous. If you can handle doing it, the strange taste and smell of raw egg whites can trigger vomiting.

7. Thinking of an Unpleasant Smell or Sight

Remember a horrid sight or smell that turns your stomach? Well, thinking about it can induce nausea and vomiting.

8. Drinking a Mustard Solution

Creating a solution by mixing the mustard powder in water and then drinking it can make you vomit. This is due to mustard’s innate emetic traits that cause nausea and vomiting.

9. Taking Baking Soda

Taking sodium bicarbonate can cause nausea and vomiting. But remember to be cautious with the quantity, excess consumption can cause complications.

10. Bloodroot Herb

Bloodroot herb has healing traits, but it can also induce vomiting when taken moderately. Be aware, that too much can harm you. So, it’s best to ask a doctor.

How to Induce Vomiting: Techniques

If the need arises, how to make yourself throw up in a secure way? Let’s go through some handy methods:

1. Using Your Finger

The most standard trick to induce vomiting is to use your fingers. Gently press your clean index and middle fingers on the back of your throat. This action can trigger your gag reflex and make you puke almost instantly.

2. Drinking Warm Salt Water

Drinking warm salt water may also help. Mix two teaspoons of salt into a glass of warm water. The high salt content tells your body to get rid of the extra salt, hence, making you feel queasy and pushing you to throw up.

3. Gargling with Water

Gargle with warm water for a few minutes. This act triggers the gag reflex which makes you feel nauseous and then leads to vomiting. Adding salt to the water may quicken the process.

4. Using a Toothbrush

Does using your fingers sound nasty? No worries, as a toothbrush can also do the trick. Gently rub a clean toothbrush on the back of your tongue, triggering the gag reflex and making you vomit.

5. Thinking About Vomiting

Just focusing your mind on the discomfort that comes along with vomiting can make you nauseous enough to throw up. Try to imagine all the feelings, tastes and smells tied to vomiting.

Advertisement

6. Gargling with Egg Whites

Gargling with egg whites might sound gross. But exactly this thought can make some people nauseous. If you can handle doing it, the strange taste and smell of raw egg whites can trigger vomiting.

7. Thinking of an Unpleasant Smell or Sight

Remember a horrid sight or smell that turns your stomach? Well, thinking about it can induce nausea and vomiting.

8. Drinking a Mustard Solution

Creating a solution by mixing the mustard powder in water and then drinking it can make you vomit. This is due to mustard’s innate emetic traits that cause nausea and vomiting.

9. Taking Baking Soda

Taking sodium bicarbonate can cause nausea and vomiting. But remember to be cautious with the quantity, excess consumption can cause complications.

10. Bloodroot Herb

Bloodroot herb has healing traits, but it can also induce vomiting when taken moderately. Be aware, that too much can harm you. So, it’s best to ask a doctor.
blinking trailer park boys GIF

• Haha
Reactions: cigaretteman
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT