ADVERTISEMENT

53% of Americans say they would DEFINITELY NOT support Trump if he is the Republican Nominee. 11% say they would PROBABLY NOT support him

Franisdaman

HR King
Nov 3, 2012
Heaven, Iowa
That leaves at least 36% still supporting the idiot.

I have said it before; the only way Trump would ever win another election is by running as a 3rd party candidate. 36% for Trump (at the moment) and 64% would be split between Biden and the Republican nominee. I am surprised the crazy ass bastard has not thought of this idea himself.

The story from the Associated Press:

• Love
Reactions: Torg
That leaves at least 36% still supporting the idiot.

I have said it before; the only way Trump would ever win another election is by running as a 3rd party candidate. 36% for Trump (at the moment) and 64% would be split between Biden and the Republican nominee. I am surprised the crazy ass bastard has not thought of this idea himself.

The story from the Associated Press:

Doubtful most of the voters who cast a vote for Trump would have voted for the Republican nominee. Similar to Ross Perot.

These stats seem pretty much in line with what I've seen all summer.

That's why the GOP is facing a major problem.

It's also why I think the Dems retain the Senate and win back the House.

Trump will likely go out in blaze of glory and take the Party with him.

Doubtful most of the voters who cast a vote for Trump would have voted for the Republican nominee. Similar to Ross Perot.

I don't see any similarities between Trump and Ross Perot.

IMO, I think at least 36% would vote for him no matter if he were the Republican nominee or if he ran as in independent. And, again, I think the only way he wins is if he ran as an independent. Granted, if he's in jail, that changes everything. ;)

I don't see any similarities between Trump and Ross Perot.

IMO, I think at least 36% would vote for him no matter if he were the Republican nominee or if he ran as in independent. And, again, I think the only way he wins is if he ran as an independent. Granted, if he's in jail, that changes everything. ;)
My point is he wouldn't win. Because it would basically split the Republican votes and Republican leaning Indys. The Democrat nominee would be guaranteed low to mid 40's share of vote.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT