ADVERTISEMENT

61-Year-Old Brit Gets 18 Month Prison Sentence For Chanting "Who The F**k Is Allah"

seminole97

HB Legend
Jun 14, 2005
A 61-year-old man in the UK was jailed for 18 months for chanting “who the **** is Allah” and telling police officers “you’re not English anymore” during a protest outside Downing Street.

The sentence handed out to David Spring is the latest shocking example of how low the bar has now been set in terms of free speech in response to rioting that occurred after the murder of three girls in Southport last month.

Spring attended a demonstration of around 700 people in London on July 31 which turned disorderly.

Police bodycam footage that was played in court showed Spring calling police officers “*****,” making “hostile gestures” and joining in with chants of “who the **** is Allah” and “you’re not English anymore.”

While Spring’s behavior could be described as offensive and unruly, the fact that he will spent the next year and a half behind bars for saying mean words exemplifies how the UK has slipped into extreme authoritarianism in the space of just two weeks.

When he was arrested, Spring told police, “I didn’t go up to London to riot. I went to complain about people put up in hotels,” referring to illegal immigrants staying in hotels at taxpayer expense.

Reactions: goldmom
Just because you vote people into a government, doesn't make that government less authoritarian. It's still the same government that was dictated by a ruler and an elite ruling class. The people there don't have rights they've just been granted privileges.

I'd hate to be the type of idiot who looks at the rest of the world on fire, after adopting all these far left ideas, and want to move in that direction.

You would have to be a real brainless ****ing simp.

I might just have to check into my hotel in London next week and observe things outside my window. With mouth shut of course.
But I’ve never had great timing. 😵‍💫

I posted this in another thread, but this guy got 12 weeks for commenting “filthy bastards” and 2 emojis.

I might just have to check into my hotel in London next week and observe things outside my window. With mouth shut of course.
But I’ve never had great timing. 😵‍💫
Yeah, but just think of that great cultural enrichment you are going to enjoy that's been brought to what WAS considered one of the best cities on the planet.

So David Spring was at a protest on July 30 and before the end of July he is charged, tried, convicted, and sentenced?

That’s seems wonky.

I posted this in another thread, but this guy got 12 weeks for commenting “filthy bastards” and 2 emojis.

Great. Expect huge unrest in the UK going forward. And it’s not just going to be “white” Brits.
British citizens who are of Indian heritage or Caribbean ancestry are likely concerned about the different treatment Muslim immigrants are afforded. The Sharia policing system that the government has tolerated is entirely at odds with the culture. Other immigrant groups have not been afforded these privileges. Fear of being accused as discriminatory or racist instead of common sense and the equal application of law has created this situation. And these sentences only reinforce the duality that’s creating resentment.

Just to temperature check. Are American DS and RS still 100% against this kind of crack down on free speech?

Like to say "yes, this is bad!" Angry face this post to say "good for the UK! Love the crackdown on free speech!"

Reactions: ClarindaA's
Considering f***, or some form of it, is in 90% of the sentences uttered in the British Isles, the courts are going to be damned busy, and the jails jam-packed.

Good luck those idiots up. Guess that clown 🤡 can teach his kid not to be a racist skinhead dummy through his actions. I don't feel a bit of sympathy for any of them.

This is not a recent phenomenon. I've been on a UK forum for probably 10+ years. You guy's heads would explode over the moderation over there as they try to keep posters on the straight and narrow.

God, you better never knock Christianity online then
I don't knock any religion on line or in person for that matter. The UK has different laws than we do. Don't want to go to jail don't break the law. Just that simple.

The old dude can go to jail and ask some of the Muslim inmates who the F. Allah is? I am sure they will be able to teach the ignorant SOB a thing or two.

This is not a recent phenomenon. I've been on a UK forum for probably 10+ years. You guy's heads would explode over the moderation over there as they try to keep posters on the straight and narrow.
No surprise. Watching a session of Parliament is amazing.

No surprise. Watching a session of Parliament is amazing.

There are people from that forum that have been reported and had to deal with legal consequences because the mods missed it for a couple hours and didn't delete it. Meanwhile, somebody reports it on the online reporting system the UK has and investigations happen. Online "hate" speech takes on a whole new meaning over there.

All the USA rubes are worked up about it because the algorithm is telling them to poutrage about it, but FAFO has been a thing over there for a long time.

Gonna watch all those peaceful flower children in Chicago, huh?
Sure... But also I remember attending a protest in Omaha and out of nowhere cops started tear gassing and shooting rubber bullets.

I think the cause was someone threw an empty plastic bottle in the air.

18 months is pretty shitty, but I'm not going to act like people didn't celebrate authoritarian police forces in America.

There are people from that forum that have been reported and had to deal with legal consequences because the mods missed it for a couple hours and didn't delete it. Meanwhile, somebody reports it on the online reporting system the UK has and investigations happen. Online "hate" speech takes on a whole new meaning over there.

All the USA rubes are worked up about it because the algorithm is telling them to poutrage about it, but FAFO has been a thing over there for a long time.
Reminds me of some bothersome skirmish that happened back in 1776. 😏

Reactions: Hawki97
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT