ADVERTISEMENT

8 dead, numerous injured at Astroworld Festival in Houston

Did they say if they died from trampling or overdose from being injected
Did not say.

I have no link, but the press conference broke into the football game I was watching and I heard it straight from the police chiefs mouth.

Lol sure Walker, Texas Ranger. I’m sure heroin addicts across the country are tying off trying to find a functioning vein when they could just stick a needle in their necks

Rapper Travi$ Scott arrested at Lollapalooza during show​

CHICAGO -- Rapper Travi$ Scott was arrested Saturday afternoon after playing just one song at Lollapalooza, the Chicago Sun-Times is reporting.

CBS Chicago reports that the Texas rapper, who was born Jacques Webster, urged fans to come over the barricades after he played a song, said Office of Emergency Management spokeswoman Melissa Stratton.

Security responded, and the rapper took off but he was later taken into custody, she said. The rapper and a fan have been charged with disorderly conduct, Stratton said. No one was hurt.

Travis Scott arrested and charged for inciting a riot at concert in Ark., police say​

BENTON COUNTY, Ark. -- Rapper and producer Travis Scott was arrested Saturday night after his concert in northwest Arkansas, CBS affiliate KFSM reports.

Police say that Scott, whose real name is Jacques Webster, was arrested after he encouraged fans to rush the stage and bypass security protocols. He faces charges of endangering a minor, disorderly conduct and inciting a riot.

Scott was arrested at the Walmart Arkansas Music Pavilion Saturday and booked at the Benton County Detention Center at 11:14 p.m. He was released at 11:26 p.m., a county official told KFSM.

Reactions: mnole03

Rapper Travi$ Scott arrested at Lollapalooza during show​

CHICAGO -- Rapper Travi$ Scott was arrested Saturday afternoon after playing just one song at Lollapalooza, the Chicago Sun-Times is reporting.

CBS Chicago reports that the Texas rapper, who was born Jacques Webster, urged fans to come over the barricades after he played a song, said Office of Emergency Management spokeswoman Melissa Stratton.

Security responded, and the rapper took off but he was later taken into custody, she said. The rapper and a fan have been charged with disorderly conduct, Stratton said. No one was hurt.

Travis Scott arrested and charged for inciting a riot at concert in Ark., police say​

BENTON COUNTY, Ark. -- Rapper and producer Travis Scott was arrested Saturday night after his concert in northwest Arkansas, CBS affiliate KFSM reports.

Police say that Scott, whose real name is Jacques Webster, was arrested after he encouraged fans to rush the stage and bypass security protocols. He faces charges of endangering a minor, disorderly conduct and inciting a riot.

Scott was arrested at the Walmart Arkansas Music Pavilion Saturday and booked at the Benton County Detention Center at 11:14 p.m. He was released at 11:26 p.m., a county official told KFSM.
There are a whole bunch of Tik Toks of people trying to get on stage with him. It’s something he seems to encourage.

Reactions: Masterprime
Nevermind, Travis Scott asked the crowd to put their middle fingers up if they were good and wanted him to continue.

I watched a documentary on that. It was awful to watch. Good documentary, but terrible story.
Yea, that was a really good 30 for 30. Kinda wish i never watched because the thought of those people crammed up against the fence will never leave my head.. just a terrible way to go

Reactions: Jimmy McGill
Fullsized image

Fullsized image

The Q-tards think it's the vaccine and it activated something with a frequency played. Many more dead than what the media is reporting of course.

This is why these people need removed from the earth.

Reactions: Jimmy McGill
FSU grad Benjamin Crump has landed in Houston to help the survivors with their grief. He cares so much about the children left alone. They need to be cared for.

FSU grad Benjamin Crump has landed in Houston to help the survivors with their grief. He cares so much about the children left alone. They need to be cared for.
He’s representing a nine year-old in a coma.

Travis Scott went to Dave and Busters after the concert.

He’s representing a nine year-old in a coma.

Travis Scott went to Dave and Busters after the concert.
Well, the Dave and Buster’s call was Drake’s. Scott would have wanted the after party at someplace a little classier, like a strip club.

Reactions: mnole03
He apparently hired an idiot, because nobody will believe Travis couldn’t stop the concert.

“They have a 59-page operations plan, and it clearly says the only two people that are, have the authority to stop the concert, were the executive producer and the concert producer,”

• Wow
Reactions: runkpanole
Travis Scott’s much awaited new album dropped today.

The Houston police decided to do their own drop. A 1200+ report directly blaming Travis and his team for the deaths.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
Just in case anyone wants an additional reason to dislike Travis Scott because he's a piece of shit human, here ya go

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT