ADVERTISEMENT

9 hours of ‘Executive Time’: Trump’s unstructured days define his presidency

Florida State has no one piloting the ship for 2 years while jimbo when thru a divorce, got hair implants, banged rebound skanks and looked for a new job in a town away from his ex. We went from a perennial contender to hoping to beat wake forest.
Imagine the damage after 4 years of this idiot ignoring the toughest job in the world.

Florida State has no one piloting the ship for 2 years while jimbo when thru a divorce, got hair implants, banged rebound skanks and looked for a new job in a town away from his ex. We went from a perennial contender to hoping to beat wake forest.
Imagine the damage after 4 years of this idiot ignoring the toughest job in the world.
The 2020 Olympics are going to suck?

Remember last week when it leaked out that Trump blabs away on an iPhone with the Ruskies and Chinese listening in? Remember the op/ed hit job from inside the WH? Now someone is leaking this out and further embarrassing Daycare Donnie.

Reactions: cigaretteman
My friend has a very wondferful picture of Jimbos ex on his phone.. The stories are absolutely insane! I’ll see if I can twist his arm to send it to me. It’s worth me losing my membership for

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT