ADVERTISEMENT

A "colored" sorority

Saw some beautiful and predictable trolling from MAGA idiots yesterday on a few TikTok live streams. No less than a half dozen of them just screaming the N word for everyone to hear when they lose their respective debates.

This meltdown is going to be epic and I don’t have nearly enough popcorn on hand to get through it all.

I listened and agree he said "college," but I don't think people were lying when they said they heard "colored."
I think it might be a bit of a “brainstorm/green needle” situation. He actually said “college sorority.” But some people are hearing “colored sorority” because they really want to hear him say “colored sorority.”

This is how I learned produce billing codes to run the "new" checkout scanners at the grocery stores in the early 80s (before they bar-coded everything). Front end manager guy says to us, "the easiest way to remember this vegetable is that "colored people eat collard greens". Not kidding. :oops:

• Angry
Reactions: ThirdGamete
And now the original tweet is gone. Evidently even the person who posted that finally realized he said college sorority.

Shocked, not shocked that the GQP and their ilk are using race already.
You’re right.
And as an antidote to Fox, MSDNC encouraging that beacon of wisdom and inclusivity Joy Reid on air to declare any Blacks who don’t vote for Kamala as “weird people”.

• Love
Reactions: ThirdGamete
It sounds like he started to say colored and in a split second caught himself and changed it to college. Either way, he didn’t say college with the same flow as the other words he used.
The historically Black sororities are still active and strongest on HBCU campuses. Black female students at large state Universities are increasingly opting for membership in the (FORMERLY) white NPC Greek houses which are all committed to universal inclusivity.
VP Harris was a member of one of the “Divine 9” which is the nickname the historic Black groups have chosen for their collective sororities.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT