ADVERTISEMENT

A "colored" sorority

The historically Black sororities are still active and strongest on HBCU campuses. Black female students at large state Universities are increasingly opting for membership in the (FORMERLY) white NPC Greek houses which are all committed to universal inclusivity.
VP Harris was a member of one of the “Divine 9” which is the nickname the historic Black groups have chosen for their collective sororities.

Strike anyone else as odd that these racially defined organizations still exist?,... Could a sorority defining itself as white operate today?

Strike anyone else as odd that these racially defined organizations still exist?,... Could a sorority defining itself as white operate today?
I don’t know of any but it’s very doubtful.
I know that groups who were formerly known as “Jewish” houses now have non- Jewish members.
Honestly I do not know about the historic Black
GLO’s having non-Black members - men’s or women’s.

I don’t know of any but it’s very doubtful.
I know that groups who were formerly known as “Jewish” houses now have non- Jewish members.
Honestly I do not know about the historic Black
GLO’s having non-Black members - men’s or women’s.
agreed., pretty unlikely but i suppose their voluntary association status makes it theoretically possible.

One of the great lines from my fraternity days in the 80s was when the guy from the Bronx we designated to be the pledge master (who was the first AA brother to be admitted to our chapter, after our whole class threatened to pledge elsewhere if he weren't with us) opened up the pledges' first line up with "I'm you're worst ****ing nightmare - a black pledge master standing behind you with a paddle"

Did anyone on this board even listen to the statement? He said college not colored. Wonder why the left is so despicable? You just lie about someone to try and make them sound racist proving 90% of your racist claims are pure BS. Disgusting, simple beyond the pale. Base you arguments on truth and the facts or STFU........

• Haha
Reactions: TC Nole OX
Did anyone on this board even listen to the statement? He said college not colored. Wonder why the left is so despicable? You just lie about someone to try and make them sound racist proving 90% of your racist claims are pure BS. Disgusting, simple beyond the pale. Base you arguments on truth and the facts or STFU........
Now I know he said colored.

who cares family guy GIF

Reactions: TennNole17
One of the great lines from my fraternity days in the 80s was when the guy from the Bronx we designated to be the pledge master (who was the first AA brother to be admitted to our chapter, after our whole class threatened to pledge elsewhere if he weren't with us) opened up the pledges' first line up with "I'm you're worst ****ing nightmare - a black pledge master standing behind you with a paddle"
Was this shortly after “48 Hrs” was released?

It sounds like he started to say colored and in a split second caught himself and changed it to college. Either way, he didn’t say college with the same flow as the other words he used.
Yep. And anyway, there is no reason to go back and add the word college in front of sorority or fraternity. Nobody says they are in a college sorority or college fraternity. Which is why he said sorority first.

They knew exactly what they were saying. It was close enough for the racist magats to eat it up and claim oh it was college. Message was sent.

You don’t need to put college in front of sorority. Everyone knows wtf you’re saying without it. So why say it? For this exact reason.

Yep. And anyway, there is no reason to go back and add the word college in front of sorority or fraternity. Nobody says they are in a college sorority or college fraternity. Which is why he said sorority first.
I think he went back to say college to emphasize/explain the "in the summer" comment that immediately preceded it

• Angry
Reactions: ThirdGamete
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT