ADVERTISEMENT

A few hours in QC

Long day today. I left my house in Tampa at 1:30 am central time.

I forgot my FSU hat so a photo will have to do

Next stop is Whitey’s and then back to Kewanee.

I’ve been to the QC four times and all four times it has been Taco John’s and Whitey’s. I still haven’t been to Yoshi’s to see if Tubby is still there or to Kwik Stop because that is apparently much better than Casey’s

Kwik Star is not better than Casey's. The people that say so are just in the honeymoon phase.

6 am Kewanee Casey's

IxSPpSL.jpeg

This is a scam that they do at every Casey's. The machine has buttons for "fill to the top" and "leave a little room." This is fill to the top. I'm guessing leave a little room is leaving the cup 1/3rd empty

0F1Oq6L.jpeg

Reactions: Moral and QChawks
My favorite is the butterfinger or heath malt with vanilla ice cream. So good.

I get vanilla with cookie dough and Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. That is the same thing I order at Dairy Queen and Culver's. Culver's is better than DQ to the point that I haven't been to DQ in close to a year. Whitey's blows Culver's away by a long, long, distance. There really is no comparison.

Last edited:
Reactions: Moral
Heading back to the distant QC suburbs tomorrow morning. Will I be able to resist the urge to drive almost an hour each way to go to Whitey’s.

Reactions: Moral
I am going to be pretty busy and may have to be up there for a while. The neighbor we were paying to keep an eye on my uncle and buy him groceries was stealing from him. I got a phone call from the bank just before Memorial Day. Police arrested the neighbor night before last.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: HawCory and Moral
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT