ADVERTISEMENT

A Nevada grand jury has indicted the six Republicans — including the chair of the Nevada Republican Party for falsely claiming Trump won the State

Morrison71

HR Legend
Nov 10, 2006
A Nevada grand jury has indicted the six Republicans — including the chair of the Nevada Republican Party — who falsely pledged Nevada's electoral votes to Donald Trump following the 2020 election despite President Joe Biden's victory in the state.

Attorney General Aaron Ford, a Democrat, announced the indictments Wednesday of state party chair Michael McDonald, national committeeman Jim DeGraffenreid, Clark County Republican Party chair Jesse Law (who announced plans to run for state Assembly on Wednesday), state party vice chair Jim Hindle III, Shawn Meehan and Eileen Rice.

In a press release, the attorney general's office said all six individuals had been indicted on two felony charges — offering a false instrument for filing and uttering a forged instrument by submitting fraudulent documents to state and federal officials. The charges carry penalties of category C and D felonies, respectively, with punishments up to a maximum of four and five years in prison and a minimum of one year in prison. A grand jury in the Eighth Judicial District Court in Clark County indicted the six Republicans.

"When the efforts to undermine faith in our democracy began after the 2020 election, I made it clear that I would do everything in my power to defend the institutions of our nation and our state," Ford said in a statement. "We cannot allow attacks on democracy to go unchallenged. Today's indictments are the product of a long and thorough investigation, and as we pursue this prosecution, I am confident that our judicial system will see justice done."

Deer Popcorn GIF

Enjoy your freedom, folks. Friggin Biden and his DOJ are going after all that oppose them. This time it's these patriots in Nevada, next time it might be YOU. Biden might be falling into dementia, and not know where he's at or who he's talking to, but dammit he's masterminding this political war.

/probably some idiot handle that I have on ignore.

Enjoy your freedom, folks. Friggin Biden and his DOJ are going after all that oppose them. This time it's these patriots in Nevada, next time it might be YOU. Biden might be falling into dementia, and not know where he's at or who he's talking to, but dammit he's masterminding this political war.

All I got to say is that the next time a Republican wins an election, the Democrats better watch what they say. If people are trying to cheat and turn the election, then they deserve to be charged. But how many Democrats throughout the years have claimed elections were stollen.

I don't know, I can't figure out this war that the two parties are in. I feel like every president from now on is going to an impeachment sometime during the presidency. Maybe the American people should start electing the Vise-President?

All I got to say is that the next time a Republican wins an election, the Democrats better watch what they say. If people are trying to cheat and turn the election, then they deserve to be charged. But how many Democrats throughout the years have claimed elections were stollen.

I don't know, I can't figure out this war that the two parties are in. I feel like every president from now on is going to an impeachment sometime during the presidency. Maybe the American people should start electing the Vise-President?
Stollen?

Wow. All this time Sharky has been Trump? We feel honored with your presence on our little forum, sir. 😅

These people were not indicted for "what they said", idiot.
Read my post idiot. I said:

All I got to say is that the next time a Republican wins an election, the Democrats better watch what they say.
I did.

And, again, that has nothing to do with the charges here.

And Hillary Clinton did not raise 80+ lawsuits claiming "fraud" without presenting any evidence.

The dementia is all an act — BIG BRAIN BIDEN IS COMIN' FOR ALL PATRIOTS.

Check out the big brain on Sharky. All I needed was him to say Biden will "loose the election in 2024" for the hat trick.

Pretty sure none have claimed elections were stollen.

Let us know the next time democrats elect fake electors, create fake electoral certificates, and submit them to the federal government.
Amen. You can probably find some "Loony Libs" somewhere claiming an election was stolen, but nobody has taken it to the levels or degree of Trump and actually tried to overturn a vote. BOTH SIDES does not work in this case.

WOB?

So you’re saying you support the charges here but that your GOP party will retaliate and indict if any democrat simply says an election was stolen?

Kari - and dozens of other conservatives - should be indicted under that standard, yes?

Let's just slow our roll here, fellas. Are we/they saying that having elected government officials (that swore an oath to uphold the US Constitution and presumably their state constitution) lie, cheat, and defraud their constituents…is…wrong?

Boy, I dunno ‘bout that. Seems like a dangerous precedent to set.

/sarcasm

Stollen is gross and you should feel bad for posting this.

authentic-german-stollen-new-christmas-bread.jpg

I did.

And, again, that has nothing to do with the charges here.

And Hillary Clinton did not raise 80+ lawsuits claiming "fraud" without presenting any evidence.

Or urge followers to storm the Capitol, or try to strong arm governors to fabricate votes, or urge the VP to unilaterally throw out electors from states whose results she didn’t like.

Or, btw, refuse to concede and allow a peaceful and harmonious transition of power.

Reactions: Joes Place
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT