ADVERTISEMENT

A new covid vaccine is coming out in September! Will you get it?

Interesting. These kids were probably just ‘’misdiagnosed’ with autism. Nothing else makes sense, right? 🤣

Are you nuts - or just too young to remember the world without vaccines for measles, polio, smallpox, and more?
You’ve been misled. Go read the ACAM2000 smallpox vax info on FDA’s website. If you can get through that without admitting that the industry is one, huge criminal conspiracy then I would say you’re the one who’s ‘nuts’. 🤷‍♂️

There's a reason that all vaccines require filling out a form, indicating any past allergic reactions, etc, before they are administered.

MikeyK doesn't understand the basics here. Just runs to his Elno Trough of disinformation to post on a regular basis.

You’ve been misled. Go read the ACAM2000 smallpox vax info on FDA’s website. If you can get through that without admitting that the industry is one, huge criminal conspiracy then I would say you’re the one who’s ‘nuts’. 🤷‍♂️
I googled that and glanced at what I found. You're going to have to point out the conspiracy-theory triggers for me, because I'm not seeing them.

I googled that and glanced at what I found. You're going to have to point out the conspiracy-theory triggers for me, because I'm not seeing them.

Heart damage in 1/175 injected…nothing to see here, right? I already posted it but since you’re not an asshole about these things here you go:

WARNING: SERIOUS COMPLICATIONS
Myocarditis and pericarditis (suspect cases observed at a rate of 5.7 per 1000 primary vaccinees (95% CI: 1.9-13.3)), encephalitis, encephalomyelitis, encephalopathy, progressive vaccinia, generalized vaccinia, severe vaccinial skin infections, erythema multiforme major (including STEVENS-JOHNSON SYNDROME), eczema vaccinatum resulting in permanent sequelae or death, accidental eye infection (ocular vaccinia) which can cause ocular complications that may lead to blindness, and fetal death, have occurred following either primary vaccination or revaccination with ACAM2000 or other live vaccinia virus vaccines that were used historically. These risks are increased in certain individuals and may result in severe disability, permanent neurological sequelae and/or death [see Warnings and Precautions (5)].

Death is most often the result of sudden cardiac death, post-vaccinial encephalitis, progressive vaccinia, or eczema vaccinatum.
Death has also been reported in unvaccinated contacts accidentally infected by individuals who have been vaccinated.

Heart damage in 1/175 injected

Um....myocarditis is a well known side effect from some of the vaccines.

It also occurs with influenza and with Covid. Only, with actual Covid the heart damage can be permanent; with the vaccines it is almost universally reversible and temporary/transient.

Reactions: BrianNole777
Heart damage in 1/175 injected…nothing to see here, right? I already posted it but since you’re not an asshole about these things here you go:

WARNING: SERIOUS COMPLICATIONS
Myocarditis and pericarditis (suspect cases observed at a rate of 5.7 per 1000 primary vaccinees (95% CI: 1.9-13.3)), encephalitis, encephalomyelitis, encephalopathy, progressive vaccinia, generalized vaccinia, severe vaccinial skin infections, erythema multiforme major (including STEVENS-JOHNSON SYNDROME), eczema vaccinatum resulting in permanent sequelae or death, accidental eye infection (ocular vaccinia) which can cause ocular complications that may lead to blindness, and fetal death, have occurred following either primary vaccination or revaccination with ACAM2000 or other live vaccinia virus vaccines that were used historically. These risks are increased in certain individuals and may result in severe disability, permanent neurological sequelae and/or death [see Warnings and Precautions (5)].

Death is most often the result of sudden cardiac death, post-vaccinial encephalitis, progressive vaccinia, or eczema vaccinatum.
Death has also been reported in unvaccinated contacts accidentally infected by individuals who have been vaccinated.
I see that's from the package insert. I wish you would have said (or posted) that originally.

I agree that 0.57% sounds like a high risk. How does that compare with other vaccines against serious diseases, and what's the risk:benefit for this disease?

As I understand it, with small pox virtually wiped out, this is a vax for those most seriously at risk. Which may alter the risk:benefit ratio.

Perhaps someone can address that.

I see that's from the package insert. I wish you would have said (or posted) that originally.

I agree that 0.57% sounds like a high risk. How does that compare with other vaccines against serious diseases

It compares EXTREMELY favorably against the heart complications risks of the disease it prevents.
And studies have demonstrated it provides a PROTECTIVE effect against those risks if/when you are exposed to Covid.

Literally, how/why the vaccines are approved: the risk/benefit ratios are demonstrably positive, in favor of the vaccines.

I agree that 0.57% sounds like a high risk. How does that compare with other vaccines against serious diseases, and what's the risk:benefit for this disease?

As I understand it, with small pox virtually wiped out, this is a vax for those most seriously at risk. Which may alter the risk:benefit ratio.

Perhaps someone can address that.
I did post that a couple weeks ago. 🤷‍♂️

Well, the wife just tested positive for COVID. I drank after her last night. Will I be dead by Monday?

Discuss.
Man, I think this new COVID Vax is so good all you have to do is read about it and your gtg. Wife had some sneezing and was a little tired on Saturday, that was it. Said if her sister hadn't told her she had the VID, she'd have never even thought to take the test. I still feel completely fine.

I will say this, though, it really kicked my SIL's butt. Saw her last night and she looked like arse. She's never been vaxxed and this is her 2nd time with COVID. I haven't been vaxed since May 2020 and haven't been sick with it since July 2022.

• Wow
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT