ADVERTISEMENT

A note to “the men” of Alpha Gamma Rho, Iowa State...

joelbc1

HR King
Gold Member
Sep 5, 2007
you can’t always get what you want!
You boys proved yourselves to be real tools Saturday! I bet you are proud you played host to a traitor that looks to destroy this nation! Like frogs sitting in a pot of slow boiling water, the men of Alpha Gamma Rho sat there ignoring the obvious.
Your guest has been charged with attempting to bribe election officials, trying to interfere with an election, stealing (and selling) sensitive military secrets and interfering with the orderly transfer of executive power (ignoring the will of the American people). Hey, you and yours worship at the feet of this traitor. Shame on you.
One goes to college to get educated. Hopefully for the men of Alpha Gamma Rho, it is not too late to learn something. Wake up boys...wake up and smell the coffee. Aiding and abetting a criminal is violation of the law. You fools are nothing but tools.

You boys proved yourselves to be real tools Saturday! I bet you are proud you played host to a traitor that looks to destroy this nation! Like frogs sitting in a pot of slow boiling water, the men of Alpha Gamma Rho sat there ignoring the obvious.
Your guest has been charged with attempting to bribe election officials, trying to interfere with an election, stealing (and selling) sensitive military secrets and interfering with the orderly transfer of executive power (ignoring the will of the American people). Hey, you and yours worship at the feet of this traitor. Shame on you.
One goes to college to get educated. Hopefully for the men of Alpha Gamma Rho, it is not too late to learn something. Wake up boys...wake up and smell the coffee. Aiding and abetting a criminal is violation of the law. You fools are nothing but tools.
Confused Excuse Me GIF by GIPHY News

In my experience, social fraternity members usually only care about being the center of attention. Here they had an opportunity to get their faces in the news, so they took advantage of it. Add to that the group-think involved with a social fraternity and you end up with yesterday.

Individually several of those young men probably aren’t that bad and also may not even like Trump. But never underestimate the power of trying to fit in with the group.

And I say that as a person that was in a social fraternity at Iowa. Just not a typical one as we were a colony chapter and only ever gained 2 members from rush, everyone else was recruited by being friends of current members. We ended up having a lot less of the elitist attitude that many of the other houses had. But, there was still a bit of the BS coming from some members.

Joel,

Maybe when you go to college you'll learn that in America, there is a presumption of innocence until proven guilty.
He’s every bit as innocent of criminal action as OJ was. OJ was acquitted, so Trump has a chance. OJ was not innocent. Neither is Trump.
Presume all you want Northern...are you going to convince me that OJ didn’t murder his ex?

The historical view of Donald Trump is going to be absolutely terrible. Having pictures/videos like this could absolutely derail a career in a few decades.
A few is more than 2. 3 decades is close to retirement before you even start a career.

A selfie with a public figure isn’t going to kill anybody.

Actively campaigning for somebody? I suppose that could hurt a future political career.

You have disqualified yourself for jury duty in this case.
I would have fessed up beforehand...
He (Trump) might not be found guilty by a jury but the guy is as “innocent” as OJ...and we all know OJ got by with murder.
If there is such a thing as real justice, it will find Trump standing on a trap door and he will be asked if he wants to wear a mask or not. Followed by a short, quick drop.

Reactions: ClarindaA's
Seems like a bunch of college kids having fun. I bet if R Kelly was there, they'd want to see him too. Hey...probably even OJ.

Last edited:
Reactions: SA_Hawk
1. Would- Margo Martin (not that I’d stand a chance)
2. Trump definitely has a “type” doesn’t he? Isn’t this similar to the position Hope Hicks started in when he first brought her on board?

Reactions: fsu1jreed
The historical view of Donald Trump is going to be absolutely terrible. Having pictures/videos like this could absolutely derail a career in a few decades.

I really don’t think this is a concern. Like SEC grads outside of Vanderbilt, ISU grads don’t make it into fields in locations where it would matter

• Haha
Reactions: WadeLookingbill
No one is going to have their career impacted because they took a photo with a president. You know how many photos there are of actual political figures/ceo types doing actual dumb shit not just being in a room with a guy?

You sound like scorned women.

Reactions: onlyTheObvious
Last edited:
Joel,

Maybe when you go to college you'll learn that in America, there is a presumption of innocence until proven guilty.

Yes, that is how our criminal justice system works, and it’s a good basis for deciding who we as a society deem should go to prison.

But our basis for making moral judgments is much different, and for rational people it is looking at the preponderance of evidence. And base on that, Trump is clearly a liar, cheat, con man, and treasonous criminal. The most vile human to ever foul the office of President.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT