ADVERTISEMENT

A note to “the men” of Alpha Gamma Rho, Iowa State...

Yes, that is how our criminal justice system works, and it’s a good basis for deciding who we as a society deem should go to prison.

But our basis for making moral judgments is much different, and for rational people it is looking at the preponderance of evidence. And base on that, Trump is clearly a liar, cheat, con man, and treasonous criminal. The most vile human to ever foul the office of President.

FVCKING FACTS

Except in this case, Trump has publicly admitted to many (most?) of the crimes he is charged with. He just doesn't think that what he did was illegal.

Do you mean the perfect phone call that he made, has admitted to making and has stated was perfect? <that everyone who doesn't watch Fox has heard?> That case?

Or the case where he promised there were no more documents, then instructed people to hide the documents that he "didn't have" and then tried to erase information about hiding the documents he didn't have AND then agreed he had more documents but is was okay that he had them cause he thought about them no longer being security risks and then stated the documents weren't his but planted by the FBI. And then later stated they were in fact his documents, but, he didn't keep them strewn about on the floor as the pictures showed, instead he kept them stored in the bathroom. Or that case?

You boys proved yourselves to be real tools Saturday! I bet you are proud you played host to a traitor that looks to destroy this nation! Like frogs sitting in a pot of slow boiling water, the men of Alpha Gamma Rho sat there ignoring the obvious.
Your guest has been charged with attempting to bribe election officials, trying to interfere with an election, stealing (and selling) sensitive military secrets and interfering with the orderly transfer of executive power (ignoring the will of the American people). Hey, you and yours worship at the feet of this traitor. Shame on you.
One goes to college to get educated. Hopefully for the men of Alpha Gamma Rho, it is not too late to learn something. Wake up boys...wake up and smell the coffee. Aiding and abetting a criminal is violation of the law. You fools are nothing but tools.
I'm sure they'll read this and adjust their life choices accordingly.

He’s every bit as innocent of criminal action as OJ was. OJ was acquitted, so Trump has a chance. OJ was not innocent. Neither is Trump.
Presume all you want Northern...are you going to convince me that OJ didn’t murder his ex?
Yes, but did you go to college? ;)

Joel,

Maybe when you go to college you'll learn that in America, there is a presumption of innocence until proven guilty.
Are you arguing that he's not guilty of the charges against him in Georgia (remember--there's a recording of him asking the Georgia Sec of State to "find" the 11,000 votes)? That he didn't try to illegally overturn a free and fair Presidential election (see the order to Pence to throw out the Electoral College results)? That he's at the least guilty of obvious obstruction of justice in the documents case?

At this point, jury nullification or "technicalities" are all Trump has left as far as getting off. He committed his crimes openly, there's recordings, his legal team and political world defenders aren't even making any attempt as far as I can see to dispute the facts of the cases.

OJ is a good analogy, but there is even more solid evidence for Trump's crimes than in the OJ case, after all we don't actually have recordings of the acts being committed or eyewitness testimony when it comes to OJ.

A lot of college men struggle to figure out how they should act. There is a lot of effort in sports betting and trading stocks. They think to be successful is to be rich at expense of others if necessary. Trump will always be a draw to 20 year old college men.

Reactions: Torg
It’s very edgy for these preppy rich white boys to like trump. Most in 5 years will be like wtf I was a dumb ****. Some still will be swayed by their inner racist, homophobic, misogynistic demons and be full blown maga Qs.

You boys proved yourselves to be real tools Saturday! I bet you are proud you played host to a traitor that looks to destroy this nation! Like frogs sitting in a pot of slow boiling water, the men of Alpha Gamma Rho sat there ignoring the obvious.
Your guest has been charged with attempting to bribe election officials, trying to interfere with an election, stealing (and selling) sensitive military secrets and interfering with the orderly transfer of executive power (ignoring the will of the American people). Hey, you and yours worship at the feet of this traitor. Shame on you.
One goes to college to get educated. Hopefully for the men of Alpha Gamma Rho, it is not too late to learn something. Wake up boys...wake up and smell the coffee. Aiding and abetting a criminal is violation of the law. You fools are nothing but tools.
He heard your mom was in the backroom if you know what i mean.

Give the frat boys (and sorority sisters) a break. They fork out money because they can’t make friends so they have to buy them.

Reactions: MitchLL
trump-football.jpg
LOL… that tiny hand can barely hold the football.

Joel,

Maybe when you go to college you'll learn that in America, there is a presumption of innocence until proven guilty.
1. College is filled with young drunk guys with poor judgment.
2. He’s been found guilty / liable many times.
3. You can’t grab top secret documents on the way out the door. He’s admitted to this.

Last edited:
Question for you people. IF they fail to convict Trump of all charges, what will become of all of you? Are you destined for madness?
All charges? I’m not expecting that. I think unless the process is thwarted, he will be convicted on multiple charges. I still believe in America despite people like you.
What is your take on Bill Barr saying the charges are righteous?

Question for you people. IF they fail to convict Trump of all charges, what will become of all of you? Are you destined for madness?
If he is acquitted, I will laugh and move on. I survived OJ. However, this (full acquittal) would be a far bigger injustice than the OJ verdict.
I know what I watched happen on 1/6....I know what I saw on the news the days leading up to 1/6 at the nation’s airports and transportation centers and what “witnesses” coming to DC because if Trump’s “plea” for them to come to DC on the 6th and storm the government...I heard Trump’s phone call to Georgia voting officials as he demanded they “fund him 11800 votes” to move that state’s election to his column....abd I believe he took “secret documents’ from the White House and further, he impeded (and lied) to federal authorities about him even possessing these documents...Trump deserves some serious jail time....He will be proven guilty on at least half of these counts...and the testimony will come from folks Trump hired and gave zero to do with the Justice Department or the Biden Crime family...
Trumps hope is twofold....jury nullification and (hung juries) and or his winning the 2024 election when he and the Republicans can pull the plug on the financing of this investigation. Then the lyin’ Orange piece of shit will declare his personal “ victory” abd declare all his lies and misdeeds as part of a “witch-hunt”...

I was curious who hosted him in a suite? I figured it was a private suite (corp owned/sponsored) and not an open ISU invitation. Anyone know that info?

I was curious who hosted him in a suite? I figured it was a private suite (corp owned/sponsored) and not an open ISU invitation. Anyone know that info?
Steve Sukup was an Iowa State Senator, I believe, and is a mega donor at ISU.

That would be my guess.

And aren't frat boys in Ames gay?
NTTAWWT

He’s every bit as innocent of criminal action as OJ was. OJ was acquitted, so Trump has a chance. OJ was not innocent. Neither is Trump.
Presume all you want Northern...are you going to convince me that OJ didn’t murder his ex?
Joelbc1, do you have any friends? Do you still live in your Mom's basement? :rolleyes:

You need to listen to the fascist news reports to hear that information. It's only available to those who have no ability to think for themselves.

No. He just needs to listen to Nancy Pelosi and the countless leftwing HROT posters that agree with her that 16 year olds should be able to vote.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT