ADVERTISEMENT

A poll to determine a punishment for IowaHawkeyeFBnBB4Life's Trump support....

If Trump resigns or is booted, IowaHawkeyeFBnBB4Life should have to......

• Quit HROT permanently, and eat shit

Votes: 20 54.1%
  • Be subjected to a 1 year ban from posting, and eat Shit

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Be allowed to continue posting, but has to add "I LOVE EATING SHIT" on every post

Votes: 19 51.4%

• Total voters
FBnBB will come to his senses. Pride is a motherfücker. OP should be punished for his intolerant left folks.

IowaHawkeyeFBnBB4Life reminds me of an Interview I heard with the granddaughter of the founder of the Westboro Baptist Church. She was fully brainwashed by the church and her family. The attacks against her and the church only reinforced her beliefs. It took someone to emotionally connect with her to pull her out of her brainwashing. She not an extreme leftist or conservative now, but is pretty down the the middle. I've heard similar stories of former nazi's and members of the KKK. I think it would take months and someone putting in emotional effort to get IAHawkeyeFBnBB4life off of Breibart and Blaze.

Are one of these two IaFBnBBnVBnXCnTFnFHnRowingnGymnasticsnwhatever? Because they seem to be cut from the same cloth

Reactions: Rudolph
There certainly alot of foul mouth, gross idea suggesting, and name callers around here... the echo is deafening...
Your victimhood is showing.
Put everybody on Ignore!!
Think how clean your board would be!

(Admit it, you love it.)

I think this post is a direct and blatant violation of the board rules and as someone at least loosely affiliated with the leadership around here, you of all people should be ashamed of your bad behavior.
You serious, Clark? The poster referenced in the poll has been polluting this forum and others, for years. It's either a "direct and blatant"(your words) troll job or an attempt to turn this back to a premium board.

The only time things get better is when he self bans.

Reactions: torbee
I think this post is a direct and blatant violation of the board rules and as someone at least loosely affiliated with the leadership around here, you of all people should be ashamed of your bad behavior.
giphy.gif

Reactions: JWolf74 and MitchLL
As we prepare our hearts and minds for tomorrow's
Iowa/Penn. St. game at Kinnick Stadium, we need to
focus on the Hawkeyes winning a big game.

Bottom Line: Punishing Posters on HROT is not a
pressing priority.

As we prepare our hearts and minds for tomorrow's
Iowa/Penn. St. game at Kinnick Stadium, we need to
focus on the Hawkeyes winning a big game.

Bottom Line: Punishing Posters on HROT is not a
pressing priority.
I am a highly skilled multitasker, Lute.

Plus, it will probably be at least a few more weeks if not longer until POTUS is 86d for good.

Reactions: LuteHawk
I could never put Iowa on “ignore”...for the same reason I could never silence OiT....Every once in a while, when times are tough and people have turned on me and my family takes a different direction, I need to read the views and opinions of folks like OiT and Iowa to fully appreciate that I am not the dumbest sumbitch walking on the face of this Earth.,

I could never put Iowa on “ignore”...for the same reason I could never silence OiT....Every once in a while, when times are tough and people have turned on me and my family takes a different direction, I need to read the views and opinions of folks like OiT and Iowa to fully appreciate that I am not the dumbest sumbitch walking on the face of this Earth.,
Congratulations...

9.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT