ADVERTISEMENT

A Sad realization for me is beginning to sink in.

FAUlty Gator

HR Legend
Oct 27, 2017
Years ago I wrote a screenplay. It's a great story. And I know it for a fact. And now the idea for it has gone from a movie to a Netflix type series as all of the elements for one are there. I protected it with the WGA and everything. However, I have zero resources or connections needed to get in a room to pitch it to the proper people and therefore, I will die with this thing never being shared with anyone who can do something with it. I used to be so excited about it because of how much of a slam dunk the story is, but alas, I have no vehicle to share it. Thanks for listening.
Sad Season 2 GIF by Friends

Since you've given up on the project happening, might as well archive the screenplay online and post a link here.

Reactions: BioHawk
Years ago I wrote a screenplay. It's a great story. And I know it for a fact. And now the idea for it has gone from a movie to a Netflix type series as all of the elements for one are there. I protected it with the WGA and everything. However, I have zero resources or connections needed to get in a room to pitch it to the proper people and therefore, I will die with this thing never being shared with anyone who can do something with it. I used to be so excited about it because of how much of a slam dunk the story is, but alas, I have no vehicle to share it. Thanks for listening.
Sad Season 2 GIF by Friends
Post it here so we can make fun of it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT