ADVERTISEMENT

A slight crack of logic hits a QAnon believer

Hoosierhawkeye

HR King
Sep 16, 2008

For the first time she is asking critical questions like "who is Q" and "what if he is just messing with people's heads"

For the first time she is asking critical questions like "who is Q" and "what if he is just messing with people's heads"
That woman is Antifa.

ANTIFA’s continued infiltration of Qanon and the good people Trump loves. SAD!

Some of the quacks on the Q board are starting to have doubts this morning. Others are asking if they should send their kids to school. I don't understand how they are going to witness the great awakening when all communications are shut off.

Reactions: cigaretteman

”who in the f is Q?”

brennan-8chan-gty-ps-200916_1600287332078_hpEmbed_3x2_992.jpg

watkins-ht-ps-200904_1599229424062_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg

rwatkins-ht-ps-200904_1599248624237_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg

Last edited:

Not gonna lie, it's really difficult being at work today. Anyone else experiencing this?
2 hours ago by Trouble07 +335 / -1
Everyone here is just acting like its another normal day and have been since election day. Like sheep who just accept whatever outcome the media tells them. I work in oil and gas in Texas so its not like I am in a blue state or industry. I just cannot fathom how asleep some people are. I am here physically but my mind definitely is not. All I want to do is be at home with my monitors open and searching frantically for news and knowing if it hits the fan that I have everything I need right there. Maybe I should go home just in case. Last thing I want to do is try to drive 45 min if "chaos" does break out today.

Not gonna lie, it's really difficult being at work today. Anyone else experiencing this?
Everyone here is just acting like its another normal day and have been since election day. Like sheep who just accept whatever outcome the media tells them. I work in oil and gas in Texas so its not like I am in a blue state or industry. I just cannot fathom how asleep some people are. I am here physically but my mind definitely is not. All I want to do is be at home with my monitors open and searching frantically for news and knowing if it hits the fan that I have everything I need right there. Maybe I should go home just in case. Last thing I want to do is try to drive 45 min if "chaos" does break out today.

That is the most planned out fake sick day I've ever heard of.

Please make sure you post the meltdown after it dawns on these people that Joe Biden is the POTUS.

Reactions: cigaretteman
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT